• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon4570

looking for level 90+ dialga, offering shiny level 100 emboar ( legit) or shiny level 100 zekrom
pm me offers

kyle123

Anyone have a Dialga I could borrow for Dex Entry? Have virtually every non legend/event Pokemon so name your price!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;483;

Koyomi Ghost

Ghost Trainer
Please Someone trade Dialga ^^

Please someone, I really want a Dialga (legitimate, no false Pokemon!), I do not have many legends, and not quite understand this business of trading
if anyone can help, thank you now

Lasandra

Hi

I would like to trade for anything on my sig I don’t mind clones, I can also breed anything in the pokedex that can be breed.

thanks

snowrlax

new shiny hunter
LF: UT dialga TIMID/MODEST caught in a pokeball
OF: maxed attack&speed dratinis

Joshb306

Have a Level 73 Careful Nature Dialga, willing to trade it for any English Non-Nicknamed Dialga, or accepting offers of other Non-Nicknamed English Pokemon, PM for details.

edit: Pokemon with Genders must be Male unless it is Cresselia

Last edited:

Kyiri

Crazy Pokémon Lady
I've some Dialga up for trade. I imported my Gen 4 collection recently, so I've some old stuff kicking around! Let me know if you're after something specific, or just a Dex filler. Each one is unique and legit, two are caught in dusk balls, one in a master ball.

I am looking for events I missed! Arceus, Shaymin, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, mostly. (My sig should have the most updated info.) I will not accept hacked or glitched Pokemon-- all events must pass the event check list on Serebii and have been legitimately acquired with NO action replay. That being said, I won't ask if it's a clone of a legitimate Pokemon, and, I'm okay accepting a Poke you don't want from those events with undesirable training/natures etc-- I'm a collector. :)

Neji-and-Pidgeot

im offering a shiny ut dialga. Im looking for shiny legends shiny flawless or events that im missing.

MippleTeeth

just looking for a Dialga just to add to my dex havent got much in the way of pokemon but im sure theres something i could do

Sobe0047

Collector
I have a Shiny Lv. 100 Dialga up for trade. I just got it checked out by the Hack Check thread and it's LEGIT! :D
Not the best stats but is a nice addition to anyones collection.
Looking for any LEGIT UT Events except Victini... I have 3 of those :p
PM me with your offers

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Level 90 Japanese Dialga

Arrived from Sinnoh lv 71

I don't want it
Any shiny or just another legendary would be awesome
Pm if interested

theguardianofthemoon

Pokemon Demigod
I have a level 60 Dialga to trade.
crappy moves and stats, but a perfect dex entry.
I just want to get rid of it.

gabriels1010

King Scizor
Dialga

Looking for a shiny dialga!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.