• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

looking for a legit shiny dialga pm me for details

BladedScizor

Have a lvl 20 untouched Dialga with its Hidden Ability up for trade. Looking for any of the legendaries/events in my sig.

runge14

Looking for dialga. Can offer a ho oh. Or make an offer and we can see. Pm me

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Trade Completed

Last edited:

RobinRobber

Looking for a Dialga. The legendary pokémon that I can offer is Cobalion, Terrakion, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Kyurem and Zekrom. Also have many more but only have one of those.

Can also trade you some items like Rare Candy.

PM me if interested!

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
I have a Dialga. Im looking for shinies I don't have if interested in me Pm me please. Thanks in advance.

Volcarona12

I've got a level 90 dialga, pm for trade

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
I'm looking for a dialga (and the ones in my sig) to complete my pokédex.

Offering anything breedable. Happy to do tradebacks too to get the pokédex entry. Please PM me! :)

HHG

Looking for dialaga

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Dialga so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Hayate Ayasaki

Offering Flawless shiny Modest Dialga

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, 2 events I dont have check out my sig for more

zombi

Breeder
Dialga DW

I got a UT lvl 40 dreamworld Dialga for trade

PM me offers. im not going to use this pokemon.

skinjacket

I'm looking to complete my hoard of legends and one of the I need is Dialga!
I have Regirock, Phione, can breed DW Porygons and Corolas, and a variety of items.
I can also infect the Pokemon in question with Pokerus.

I also have others, such as a lvl 70 Palkia, though I am far more reluctant to give those up.
But, I'm willing to barter!

PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.