• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i'm picking up the dialga event from gstop tommorrow i'm looking for a shiny flawless ditto i'm also willing to accept other 0ffers ex shinnies or events i don't have.

bushie

i'm picking up the dialga event from gstop tommorrow i'm looking for a shiny flawless ditto i'm also willing to accept other 0ffers ex shinnies or events i don't have.

PoweofWind

retired
looking for the shiny dialga event offering a lot of events

Mash

I have two dialgas to trade pm me for more info

Darkendra

Leader of Dark Shade
Offering Shiny Event Dialgas.
I'm Looking for a Shiny Rotom or Shiny Unova Starters.

ameliab

Shiny event diagla. UT. Want Genesect, or other event legendaries

N(emesis)

Shiny event Dialga i have modest calm timid pm me

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering the new shiny dialga event, I have 3 I haven't picked up and I'm willing to SR for nature's, I'm only looking for other shiny events for them, PM me or post in my shop if interested
SR

Offering shiny dialga event. Looking for a Shaymin. PM me if interested.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Have a Shiny Dialga Event. Looking for 3 Events only. Pm me if interested.

Shiny Trevenant

Have a shiny mild dialga from the event right now pm me with offers.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
i am hunting for natures of the shiny dialga event that i currently do not own
I can offer quite a bit of different Shinies/Events. i have every starter/legend(excluding the locked) shiny Near flawless or flawless, shiny flawless ditto(jap) for you breeders and much MUCH more

Natures i own
Adamant
Brave
Careful
Hasty
Impish
Jolly
Lonely
Mild
Naive
Naughty
Quiet
Relaxed
Sassy
Serious
Timid

Last edited:
I have a shiny dialga event. Looking for legit celebi, mew, or shaymin. PM me with offers or any other offers you have for the shiny dialga.

Have a shiny Mild event Diaga with Superior IVs. Looking for event Meloetta or flawless foreign ditto. PM me. other offers will be considered

Typikachu

I have a event Shiny Dialga from gamestop event, looking for other shiny legendaries. Prefere UT, am up for negotioations.
Pm me for more info.

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I have a shiny dialga from the game stop event, I'm looking for an event celebi, event meoletta or a event kledeo, or a legit darkrai,(legit Pokemon only) pm me if interested (if you do not have any of these, then let me know what legendaries you have and I might consider trading ) thanks

kavemank

updated:
I have 2 extra event Shiny Dialga and 3 extra event Shiny Palkia. I am looking the movie gamestop event Celebi still on a Gen IV game (this will obviously makes have to do a couple of trades) so I can unlock the Zorua in my black game. In case anyone is wondering I do not need Zoura or Zoroark, I just want to unlock them in my game, it is the only thing I have not finished on my black game. I will aslo be getting three extra Giratina.

Last edited:

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
No longer seeking.

I have a shiny event Dialga, willing to SR for specific nature.

Seeking LEGIT (preferably event but not necessary) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin or Genesect only, level and natures etc. unimportant.

PM me if interested =)

Last edited:
I have several shiny event Dialgas (EB-Games Canada), some good, some not so good natures.

Seeking Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus (also looking for this on SoulSilver/HeartGold for sinjohto ruins or w/e it's called if you wanna do cross-gen trade), Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect. All have to be legit, Natures/IVs/Touched/UT unimportant, but if you want something SRed for stats please bring something relatively good to the table.

I will also be getting the Palkia and Giratina events on several cartridges so let me know what you want and what you're trading. All offers MUST BE LEGIT, events preferred but as long as they're legit I don't really care if they're from ticket events instead of giveaways.

EDIT: Also looking for Manaphy, event preferred but newly hatched will be fine as well as long as it's above average potential with a good nature :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.