• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzhaa

I have a Shiny Dialga up for trade, looking for a legit Darkrai in return. Pm if interested.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
Looking for an Event Shiny Dialga. I have many Event Pokemon to offer. From Jirachi to Deoxys, to the Shiny Event Dogs to Arceus.

I also have an Arceus waiting to be picked up in Pearl from the Deliveryman. This means you can specify what Nature and IVs you want it to have. So there's that.

Edeese

I have a Shiny UT Dialga from the event, and I'm looking for a UT TRU Zoroark from a few years ago.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Have 2 shiny Dialga events. Willing to trade one for a decent offer.
PM!

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I have a shiny Dialga from the GameStop event, and a level 1 dialga from the arceus Event in soul silver that I am willing to trade (I am mainly looking for a event meoletta, keldeo, any of the shiny johto beast from the movie events, a legit celebi or a legit darkrai ) but I might consider other trades, pm me if interested

Babypoke

SUM2013 dialga for trade want an event or shiny

Darkinx

Looking for shiny event dialga, have an ut plasma genesect to trade

Hina_chan

Since I missed the distribution event at Gamestop, I'm looking for a shiny event Dialga that's not been hacked or cloned. I'm offering a Movie14 Victini, a UT SPR2012 Zekrom, FEB2012 Mewtwo , a shiny UT WIN2011 Entei or a WIN2011 Suicune, which both haven't been used for the Zoroark event in Black or White.

EDIT: Trade has been made.

Last edited:

KennyG

Im still looking for a gamestop Dialga. I dont care what the nature is. I have 2 gamestop palkia willing to trade.

Lavazoa

I Have a Shiny Lvl 100 Event Dialga I´m Willing To Trade, I´m Looking For Genesect, Celebi And Some Other Event Only Legendaries

Last edited:

Juzdabuzda

Looking for SUM2013 Shiny Dialga. I've got some Liberty Garden Victinis for trade.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Looking for a modest or timid dialga event. I have lots of liberty garden victimised and thu thunderus s and other rare dw events.

I have a shiny Dialga from this even that i haven't yet "taken delivery of" - I'm currently soft resetting him for a modest nature. I'm looking for the last event Keldeo (english please). Thanks!

spy888

Looking for the SUM2013 (game/gmestp) shiny Dialga have a fair few shines and old legendaries to offer.

Eeveon1316

Offering Shiny Dialga from the recent GameStop event. Seeking DWF Abra.

Mischief Managed. ;-)

Last edited:
I missed the Dialga Gamestop event so if anyone has a spare that would be great. I'd prefer a timid nature but I'd really just like to have one. I have two of the event Palkias, both timid, I have the event Genesect though I didn't bother the soft reset for a good nature for it. I have several other events and hatched shinies including a shiny UT timid Larvesta. If anyone is willing to trade me an event Dialga, shoot me a PM. Ask for what you want and I'll see if I can get it for you.

EDIT: Trade Completed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.