• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenitygi

I just need to register a dialga in my dex so trade back is fine

mikesBlaziken

Never too old
I missed the Shiny Dialga from the Gamestop event (SUM2013). Nature isn't a big deal, but anything that doesn't lower att or sp att is good.
I can offer the Shiny Palkia any nature you want or other recent North America events. also have any starter and a variety of in game legendaries.

PM if you wanna trade :)

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I have a shiny Dialga from the GameStop event, and a level 1 dialga from the arceus Event in soul silver that I am willing to trade (I am mainly looking for a event meoletta, keldeo,Genesect, any of the shiny johto beast from the movie events, a legit celebi or a legit darkrai ) but I might consider other trades, pm me if interested

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a SUM2013 shiny Dialga I'm willing to trade.

I'm looking for a legit Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, or Victini. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Eeveon1316

OFFERING:

I have three unclaimed (meaning I can still SR them) Giratina from the ongoing GameStop event.

I also have:

Dialga - Shiny - SUM2013 - Legit UT - Modest - Decent - 31 SpAtk
Palkia - Shiny - SUM2013 - Legit UT - Modest - Above Average - 31 SpAtk

SEEKING: Legit UT - Darkrai.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

fireice

anyone got a mild shiny Dialga from the recent event.

I can offer Keldeo (Timid)
Meloetta (Timid)
Victini (Timid)
Shiny Palkia (Hasty)
Shiny Giratina (Naughty, Modest, Impish)
Ho-oh (Quirky, Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Lugia (Lonely)
Dialga (Naive)
Palkia (Bold)
Giratina (Naive)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Suicune (Calm)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Regirock (Adamant)
Latios (Modest)

insanityturtle

I have two event Dialgas. I am interested in event Shaymin, Darkrai, Jirachi, Celebi, Arceus, and Manaphy/Phione.

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Starting Monday, I will have a full set of the Shiny Gamestop Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, all UT. I am trading these for a full set of the Shiny legendary beasts (the ones that unlocked Zoroark) either WIN2011 or GAMESTP. Either is fine or a mix of both. PM for details.

Mewtwofan90

looking for gamestop shiny dialga i can offer shiny squirtle, stoutland, mareep, entei and rayquaza and more. pm if intrested.

I have a level 100 shiny event Dialga and am currently looking for either a legit Plasma Genesect or an event Meloetta. Or I can get a level 1 unclaimed Dialga from the Arceus event. PM me please if you're interested, thank you. :)

Last edited:
I have 2 shiny event dialgas as well as 2 shiny giratinas and 2 shiny palkias from the events(none are hacked or clones, I just have black, white, and white 2). I am looking for a meloetta and genesect (shiny or non shiny genesect is fine but both would be amazing) in exchange for some of the ones I am offering. PM if interested.

That_Damn_Gypsy

Hello I have a some what unique request.
I have a shiny event Dialga that I won but I only own HeartGold and therefor cannot retrieve it :( I have until Friday before its forfeit.
I'm looking for someone trustworthy who owns preferably a mew or celebi in gen 4 that would be willing to receive the dialga on my behalf and then trade me a poke on HeartGold. I know it's a bit of stretch but I've longed for mew my whole life. If you know anyone please let them now about me :) much appreciated

That_Damn_Gypsy

I also have a screen shot of the pokemon on pokechecker its says its legit. I'm now so keep in mind that I dont know much about IV's and EV's and all that. I was just making sure it wasnt a hack. Let me know on private message if you want to see Dialga.

closed :D

Last edited:

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have

SUM2013 shiny
Palkia timid

SUM2013 shiny
Giratina modest

SUM2013 shiny
dialga timid

Looking for
UT events
Flawless/near flawless with good nature
shinies if they are Flawless/near flawless with good nature

pm me

I have two shiny event Dialgas. In exchange for one of them I will accept either a legit Shaymin, or a legit shiny (preferably a Shaymin). PM if interested.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Modest Dialga guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 70 Dialga, a lvl 65, and a lvl 1 for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

zombi

Breeder
Offering a game stop shiny event Dialga

Looking for shiny lotad, shiny karrablast, shiny sandlie (moxie), Shiny heracross (moxie), shiny metagross, shiny litwick, shiny rotom. Will hear other offers but mainly looking for those mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.