• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#484 Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterK

Just an empty shell
I'm desperately in need of a Palkia. I just need it for a dex entry. Please message me to work something out.

Thanks.

~MasterK

RobinRobber

Looking for a Palkia. The legendary pokémon that I can offer is Cobalion, Terrakion, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Kyurem and Zekrom. Also have many more but only have one of those.

Can also trade you some items like Rare Candy.

PM me if interested!

eff_ekt

Have a Lvl 91 Modest Palkia, looking for a legit Celebi, Deoxys or Arceus.
PM for offers.
Thanks!

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
I need a palkia, just for dex reasons, nothing special. pm me for offers.

Earendil

I have a few male Selfdestructing Munchlax up for trade, all of which have a flawless Attack stat. In exchange, I am looking for any Ho-Oh or Palkia (they are the last two legendaries I need for my Pokedex). I do not care about any of their specifics; I only ask that they be legitimate.

I would like a LEGIT palkia, can trade a kyurem, regigigas, heatran, cresselia, registeel, electivire, rhyperior, and a few others.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Palkia so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

zombi

Breeder
Palkia Dw

I got a UT lvl 40 dreamworld Palkia for trade.

PM me offers.

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
Looking for any legit Palkia will trade what ever you need i clone and rng too.

Can also Clone the Palkia and give the original back.

Battra

Anyone have a spare Palkia they no longer need.

Chuggernaut8

Looking for Legit Palkia ! pm me with what you are seeking in return :D

hasso

I only still need palkia to complete my pokedex!, i can trade dw giratina or dialga for it :)
Please help a fellow pokemon trainer out. PM me

My name is Hasso btw, and my Friend code is 2924-7054-5031

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have a DW palkia UFT

Liamb2324

Have a untouched fresh caught legit palkia level 70 from platinum pm me with your offers

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi

Looking for a Palkia.

PM me for offers.

Thanks

Ariel

I have 2 Palkias and I'm looking to trade either one for either a Latias, Dialga, or a shiny pokemon.

Both are untrained. One is lvl. 40 with the dream world ability Telepathy. The other is lvl. 47 transferred over from my Pearl cartridge that has its normal ability of Pressure.

PM me with an offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.