• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#484 Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

luggasuggah

Happy to be here
Have one unclaimed lvl 1 Giratina, Palkia or Dialga on Heart Gold (European english version). can soft reset to a prefferable nature.

My signature says what I want.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I have a legit UL (Unleveled) lvl 47 Spear Pillar Palkia I am willing to trade it has had 3 Owners

PM offer (looking for Pokerus)

Psychoteddybear

breeder/Trainer
Looking for a palkia if anyone has one pm me if interested and we'll see what we can agree on :)

Mash

have a level 9 shiny palkia. looking to trade for other shinies

Mash

also looking for dw torchic, ho-oh, or lugia with good natures and IVs

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Hello, everyone.

I have a nickname-able Palkia from the Dream Radar. Which means, for those of you who may not know, it has the ability Telepathy. The Pokemon I would want in return is either a Victreebel, Meganium, Golurk, Aggron, Drapion, or Canrivine. I am only asking for 1, legit, and level 60+. Nature does not matter too me too much, though I would prefer a nature that does not hinder the respective Pokemon's best stat.

I am open to other offers as well, so you can always PM me with yours.

-Guywhoiam

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I have a shiny Palkia from the GameStop event, and a level 1 palkia from the arceus Event in heart gold that I am willing to trade (I am mainly looking for a event meoletta, keldeo, or a legit celebi or a legit darkrai ) but I might consider other trades, pm me if interested

kavemank

I have 2 extra event Shiny Dialga and 3 extra event Shiny Palkia. I am looking the movie gamestop event Celebi still on a Gen IV game (this will obviously makes have to do a couple of trades) so I can unlock the Zorua in my black game. In case anyone is wondering I do not need Zoura or Zoroark, I just want to unlock them in my game, it is the only thing I have not finished on my black game. I will aslo be getting three extra Giratina.

Offering a Shiny Palkia from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

I have 2 Shiny lvl 100 Palkia's from the event as well.

EDIT: also got a normal Palkia caught in Platinum lvl 70

Last edited:

spy888

Looking for the SUM2013 (game/gmestp) shiny Palkia have a fair few shines and old legendaries to offer.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a legit SUM2013 shiny Palkia I'm willing to trade.

I'm looking for a legit Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, or Victini. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Eeveon1316

OFFERING:

I have three unclaimed (meaning I can still SR them) Giratina from the ongoing GameStop event.

I also have:

Dialga - Shiny - SUM2013 - Legit UT - Modest - Decent - 31 SpAtk
Palkia - Shiny - SUM2013 - Legit UT - Modest - Above Average - 31 SpAtk

SEEKING: Legit UT - Darkrai.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Offering SUM2013 palkia.
Looking for shinies (preferably froslass/female snorun) but PM regardless~

Lavazoa

Offering Shiny Event Palkia And Just Looking For Event Genesect Or Foreign Max Ivs Ditto(For Breeding Shinies For Competitive Use)

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Starting Monday, I will have a full set of the Shiny Gamestop Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, all UT. I am trading these for a full set of the Shiny legendary beasts (the ones that unlocked Zoroark) either WIN2011 or GAMESTP. Either is fine or a mix of both. PM for details.

Ohmybowtie

I will trade you my Gamestop Event Shiny Level 100 Palkia for both of your Shaymins. I can also give you a Tepig, Tirtouga, Archen, Pansage, or Snivy for the second trade. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.