• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#484 Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:
Shiny Lvl 100 Palkia
Lvl 100 Palkia
Lvl 74 Palkia
Pm me if interested!:)

Last edited:

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
I have a Japanese ut palkia, pm with offers.

Lestart

I need a Palkia, prefer UT, but anything is possible PM me, can offer legendary to trade.

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Looking to trade my spear pillar dialga for a UT palkia (can be sinjoh ruins or spear pillar).

Frij

Pretty Much Ballin
I have an shiny UT sinjoh ruins Timid Palkia. I would like to get multiple non-legendary shinies for it. PM me with offers.

Bull3tM0nk3y

PokeMaster
Trading a Lv. 96 (and going) Palkia with Draco Meteor learned.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
I'm looking for a shiny palkia from the sinjoh ruins event, preferably flawless or near flawless, but it MUST have a beneficial nature. PM me.

im already getting one for us, remember?

Marcj400

Marsh Badge
Lvl 1 palkia ft

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
Looking for a Palkia,
Can offer all starters, or any hard to find pokemon (i.e cyogonal, etc.)

pm me for natures/details

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
i am offering over 500 shiny pokemon no hacks all legit (also trading palkias)
i have recieved them from my games and friends
just pm/vm me what you want and what you could offer
i am seeking other shinys, event pokes, legendaries, and movie victinis and DW starters and eevees
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.