• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#484 Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanityturtle

Offering Event Shiny Palkia for Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Arceus, Jirachi, and Manaphy

I have an unclaimed event level 100 shiny Palkia and am willing to trade it for a legit Plasma Genesect or an event Meloetta. Or I can get an unclaimed level 1 Palkia to trade from the Arceus event. PM me please if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

bamhm182

I have one of the gamestop shiny Palkias. I'm looking for just about any other event pokemon, either that or a Kyogre/Groundon.

I have 2 shiny event palkias as well as 2 shiny dialgas and 2 shiny giratinas from the events(none are hacked or clones, I just have black, white, and white 2). I am looking for a meloetta and genesect (shiny or non shiny genesect is fine but both would be amazing) in exchange for some of the ones I am offering. PM if interested.

Myuu~

I have shiny Palkia from the gamestop event. I'll only accept a non-hacked shiny of equal value, i'll also trade if you just happen to have a shiny I absolutely love. If you're interested PM me and we will exchange friend codes and negotiate.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have

SUM2013 shiny
Palkia timid

SUM2013 shiny
Giratina modest

SUM2013 shiny
dialga timid

Looking for
UT events
Flawless/near flawless with good nature
shinies if they are Flawless/near flawless with good nature

pm me

I have three shiny Palkia. In exchange for two of them, I want either a legit Darkrai, a legit Shaymin, a legit Keldeo, a legit Genesect, or a legit shiny. PM for offers.

Edit: Now all I need is the Genesect.

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Chimchar. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for. :)
I can offer many events and shinies such as Shiny Palkia.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Palkia guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 70 Palkia, a lvl 47, and a lvl 1 for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

zombi

Breeder
Offering a shiny game stop event Palkia

Looking for shiny lotad, shiny karrablast, shiny sandlie (moxie), Shiny heracross (moxie), shiny metagross, shiny litwick, shiny rotom. Will hear other offers but mainly looking for those mentioned.

I have a bunch of dream radar palkia. Looking for DW pokemon andpokemon that evolve from trades and Happiness. Also legends besides mew,mewtwo,celebi,moltres,jirachi,ho-oh,giratina, dialga, palkia, shaymin,lugia. Also looking for other pokemon to complete my pokedex so PM me offers and I will try to work something out.

I'm looking for a Japanese Palkia, any stats, any level, I don't really care as long as it's legit and it's not shiny. PM me if you want to know what I can offer (which, I'll just say, includes a Giratina).

Status
Not open for further replies.