• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#486 Regigigas
normal.gif

Jamthemaster

Pokemon Collector
Have a TRU and Eigakin Regigigas, looking for 5th gen events when the games come out in America, pm me to make a deal early

anubis2525

dragon temer
i got a lv.70 regigigas untrained i am looking for any of these legendarys all untrained heartgold kyogre any legit regice or registeel or regirock any legit celebi legit deoxys or legit manephy only untrained please pm me if interested

billyyendall

I'm looking for the event Regigigas to get the other regis. I have a WIN2011 Celebi, PC colored Pichu, WIN2011 Suicune. anyone? :)

gvsugod

Got a Lvl. 100 SHINY Regigigas. Make an offer I cant refuse.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a regigigas (possibly TRU depending on how much you trade) for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

creature

i wonna shiny regi, preferably with some training room left (not lv100) pm me if you got one and we'll sort sometingsss

Shark

Advanced tier
looking for any regigigas, i'll trade two of the following pokemon for it
bulbasaur
charmander
squirtle
chikorita
cyndaquil
totodile
treecko
torchic
mudkip
turtwig
chimchar
piplup
snivy
tepig
oshawoot
pidgey
ekans
pichu
togepi
elekid
magby
stunky
murkrow
growlithe
beldum
larvitar
dratini
gible
spiritomb
mime jr.
azurill
munchlax
teddiursa
skarmory
porygon
oddish
skitty
aron
hoppip
mareep
lotad
surskit
wooper
eevee
caterpie
weedle
wurmple
oddish
yanma
exeggcute
nidoran (female)
diglett
scyther
grimer
tentacool
drowzee
voltorb
koffing
natu
aipom
snubbull
phanpy
zigzagoon
nincada
makuhita
meditite
gulpin
spoink
cacnea
duskull
snorunt
burmy
pachirisu
chatot
snover
pineco
trapinch
magnemite
slakoth
gastly
machop
abra
ralts
rhyhorn
shinx
bellsprout
smeargle
electrike
pinsir
lapras
clamperl
relicanth
croagunk
spheal
riolu

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Looking for any event Regigigas. I really just need it to unlock the Regis, so I would be willing to let you hold a Pokemon of equal value, and then give it back to you when I activate the event. PM for details. :3

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking 4 legit Regigigas, Offers in the sig + more
PM me

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for Regigigas data

pokegirl123

shiny collector
i have ut regigigas. trade for batch of shinies. pm with offers

Featra

Fateful encounter regigigas

Looking for someone to trade or let me burrow an fateful encounter regigigas. WIll offer shaymin for the fateful.

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Regigigas for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Chameleon86

I have a Regigas up for offer. Looking for the pokemon in my sig, but will also trade for others. Pm me with offers, I am willing to do two or three for one and am prepared to trade to get the dex entry of what I am seeking.

Viiinc

Offering lv 1 Regigigas (platinum) trading for shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.