• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.
the regigigas i got in the game has bad stats, so looking for a perfect attack regigigas, I've got many legends to offer and most have pokerus

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Regigigas if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

arkhaminmate42

Anyone have a rehiring as to trade? I can make a resonable offer

Blue Yanma

Hi, help me complete my Black 2 Pokedex before the WIFI gets closed down in May! Please!

I Want any legit versions of the following:
Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini

Have For Trade: (All legit, caught myself on Pearl/Black 2, un-used since capture)
Registeel - Lvl.65 – Timid Nature
Regirock – Lvl.65 – Rash Nature
Regigigas – Lvl.68 – Hardy Nature
Uxie – Lvl.65 – Hasty Nature
Mesprit – Lvl.65 – Naughty Nature
Azelf – Lvl.65 – Jolly Nature

Will also throw in a Phione or a couple of any other newly hatched pokemon you need (Including any starters, fossils or version exclusives)!

Pm me if interested, thanks, Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.