• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeTimmy

Collector
Happy Holidays, everyone.

I'm looking to borrow a TRU Regigigas on my Platinum game so I can unlock the Regi's in-game.

I will just need it for a day or two to capture the 3 legendaries, and I'll give it right back.

I can trade you a pokemon in return for your kindness, but I don't have hacking/cloning capabilities so I can't offer much.

[EDIT] TRADE COMPLETED. THANK YOU, KEVIN24

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for flawless Regigigas ( any event ) or shiny flawless one must be UT.
Offering big.

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for 2009 Toys 'R' Us Regigigas!
Offering shiny Groudon or Arcanine!! 4th Gen!!
PM me if interested!!

Braedon

Have english EUMRS09 Regigigas up for trade. Make an offer, but looking for 'cool' shinies with useful natures. Thanks

byoonie

The One & Only
Looking for any legit Regigigas. Nature/level does not matter. I can offer any breedable pokemon across all 5 generations, one of my few DW females, Thundurus , Suicune, or Cobalian. Contact me if you're interested :]

Pharosher

Looking for a 4th Generation (to trade to a 4th Generation Pokemon game) TRU Regigigas or a Japanese Movie Regigigas, offering one of the following:

Gamestop Shiny Suicune OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01311 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Shiny Entei OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01171 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Shiny Raikou OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01031 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Celebi OT: WIN2011 & ID: 02211 (Unlocks Zorua in Black/White)

Please PM me if you are interested

Last edited:

snagon

looking to rent the event Regigias so I can get the rest of the Regis on my Platinum version. Please pm me if interested.

PlasmaYay

Looking for an event Regigigas I can borrow to unlock the Platinum regis. I can give you some items for it, I have a rare candy, PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.