• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I have two regigigas... PM with offers.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for a shiny regigigas (a flawless shiny one or an uncloned one of any sort is preferred) I will trade for things in my signature (a few aren't listed at the moment) PM me and we can work something out :)

scourt91

Looking for any regular regigigas, Have lots to offer so PM if you have one with an idea of what you'd like in return

psyrose3

Looking for any Regigigas. I can trade any starter and a few egg move Pokemon.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Looking for an Adamant Regigigas, PM/VM me if you want to trade one to me, and tell me what you want in return. I don)t want hacked/genned Regigigas, but cloned is fine.

A_Fire_Hazard

I have a WISHMKR Jirachi that I would like to trade for a Regigigas. Any Regigigas will do. PM if interested.

Chinigitar

Offering a shiny regigigas for a mew any level also offering shiny kyogre and shiny rayquaza for a mew, all level 100 with the exception of rayquaza who is 95, all GTS trade able PM me

Phuros

Happiness ~
Looking for any Regigigas for dex completion
Can be a full trade or just for entry, either is fine with me
I can offer various legendaries

Please PM for a trade :3

I have a Regigigas, PM me with offers :)

If you have any of these though, it will be a gaurentee trade:

Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo
Giratina
Dialga
Pialka

Last edited:

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
Im looking for a regigigas willing to trade my zekrom
or maybe something else
pm me anytime

Raymond - king of ducks

Want: Flawless (Sp.a IV is not important) Adamant or Jolly regigigas.

I can offer multiple pokemon with 31 IVs in multiple stats, including an adamant dreamworld riolu with 31 Ivs in hp/atk/spe.

PM me.

Charazemma

Looking for any Regigigas (and his little monsters!). I can breed anything Unova, and I have over 500 Pokemon, so can breed most things! Currently got quite a few spiritbomb and Lapras. Im on UK time so PM me to work something out :)

Gastrodonus

Looking for Regigigas for either just a dex entry or to keep. If you are willing to trade me one I can keep, I have a lot of legendaries and DWF I can offer in return. PM in what you would be interested in and we will see if you can make a deal.

Astrint

Breeding Star
I need a level one Regigigas. Jolly Nature or Adamant nature.

What I can Offer
Moltress
Articuno
Zapdos
Zekrom
Rayquaza lvl 80+
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Birthday Togekiss
Ho-oh

I also have DW Females for offer.

Dratini
Skarmory
Smeargle
Zubat
Wobbufet
Teddiursa
Magnamite
Bronzor
Wailmer

ween

i hvae ut Lv. 70 Sassy nature reggigas i bought from my other game loooking for the ice one or Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.