• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I have two regigigas... PM with offers.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for a shiny regigigas (a flawless shiny one or an uncloned one of any sort is preferred) I will trade for things in my signature (a few aren't listed at the moment) PM me and we can work something out :)

scourt91

Looking for any regular regigigas, Have lots to offer so PM if you have one with an idea of what you'd like in return

psyrose3

Looking for any Regigigas. I can trade any starter and a few egg move Pokemon.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Looking for an Adamant Regigigas, PM/VM me if you want to trade one to me, and tell me what you want in return. I don)t want hacked/genned Regigigas, but cloned is fine.

A_Fire_Hazard

I have a WISHMKR Jirachi that I would like to trade for a Regigigas. Any Regigigas will do. PM if interested.

Chinigitar

Offering a shiny regigigas for a mew any level also offering shiny kyogre and shiny rayquaza for a mew, all level 100 with the exception of rayquaza who is 95, all GTS trade able PM me

Phuros

Happiness ~
Looking for any Regigigas for dex completion
Can be a full trade or just for entry, either is fine with me
I can offer various legendaries

Please PM for a trade :3

I have a Regigigas, PM me with offers :)

If you have any of these though, it will be a gaurentee trade:

Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo
Giratina
Dialga
Pialka

Last edited:

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
Im looking for a regigigas willing to trade my zekrom
or maybe something else
pm me anytime

Raymond - king of ducks

Want: Flawless (Sp.a IV is not important) Adamant or Jolly regigigas.

I can offer multiple pokemon with 31 IVs in multiple stats, including an adamant dreamworld riolu with 31 Ivs in hp/atk/spe.

PM me.

Charazemma

Looking for any Regigigas (and his little monsters!). I can breed anything Unova, and I have over 500 Pokemon, so can breed most things! Currently got quite a few spiritbomb and Lapras. Im on UK time so PM me to work something out :)

Gastrodonus

Looking for Regigigas for either just a dex entry or to keep. If you are willing to trade me one I can keep, I have a lot of legendaries and DWF I can offer in return. PM in what you would be interested in and we will see if you can make a deal.

Astrint

Breeding Star
I need a level one Regigigas. Jolly Nature or Adamant nature.

What I can Offer
Moltress
Articuno
Zapdos
Zekrom
Rayquaza lvl 80+
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Birthday Togekiss
Ho-oh

I also have DW Females for offer.

Dratini
Skarmory
Smeargle
Zubat
Wobbufet
Teddiursa
Magnamite
Bronzor
Wailmer

ween

i hvae ut Lv. 70 Sassy nature reggigas i bought from my other game loooking for the ice one or Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.