• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#486 Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

I have a Regigigas for trade.

I need Keldeo or Meloetta.

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
I have a Regigigas from Sinnoh, I'm looking for Mewtwo, Victini or Meloetta.

Darkrulerjoe

I am looking for 2 Regigigas. If you have one of these natures then please pm me your wants and I'll see if I can get a hold of one.

First Regigigas Natures: Adamant or Brave (Adamant is what I'd want more though)
Second Regigigas Natures: Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Relaxed or Sassy (Bold/Impish and Relaxed are the ones I'd want the most)

If you have one or more of the 2 Regigigas then please pm me with what you are looking for (Pokemon or Item wise) and I'll see if I have it or can get a hold of it. If not then I might just say what I have and you can see if anything interests you.

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
EDIT: Complete

Last edited:

DigitalH

Looking for a Regigigas for dex entry only, pm me if you've got one and can help me get it's entry, i'l send it right back to you.

Last edited:

Darklyon

Breeder
I have a regigigas for trade, pokemons wanted are in my signature.

ilakyd

Have UT lvl 68 impish regigigas.

Looking for whats in my sig.

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
looking for flawless jolly regigigas, will RNG breedables in return pm me if you have an offer

marcslashreptar

I'm looking for a regigigas. Havent got much special to trade but need it to complete my pokedex

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER

twintempest

Looking for Regigigas either for dex entry or permanent. can offer almost all pokemon apart from the ones i am looking for

See below if any pokemon interest you

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey, if anyone wants my weird Lv.1 Regigigas, where it says on it's summery "Fateful Encounter" in Sinnoh, at Lv.100! I don't know if it's a hack (might be), but if you're interested anyway, I'm looking for a Genesect, at least Lv.50. Thanks!

Blasting Toise

Looking for Regigigas. I can offer Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres plus shiny skitty. I can also offer Rayquaza and Kyogre both untouched.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want every regigigas event, except from TRU. Can give lots of events and shinies. Pm instead of replying here plz

Status
Not open for further replies.