• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#487 Giratina Altered Forme / Origin Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

NidokingMaster

Number of the Beast
Low level Giratina

I am looking for a low leveled Giratina UT (preferably level 1, and legit, if possible). The lower the level, the better. A shiny would also be nice. Here's what I have to offer:
Reshiram: Level 90
Kyurem: Level 90
Zoroark: Level 75 (male)
Victini: Level 73
Zorua: Level 1 UT (female)
Rotom: Level 60 (Fridge)
Larvesta: Level 1 (female)
Suicune: Level 64
Cranidos: Level 25 UT (1 male 1 female)
Lileep: Level 25 UT (2 male)
Other random Pokemon. Sorry, no shinies :(
PM me if interested

Last edited:
I seek the orgin form as it is adorable and I have to have one D:

I can offer anything but legendaries or shines (dont have shines and I need my legendaries for PxDex reasons). And I dont have a level 1 Reshiram so dont ask for one :-/

SergeantS

Pokeman OG
Have a Giratina with a Griseous Orb. Looking for other legendaries and shinies! PM me! TRADED

Last edited:

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
I have a giratina, I also have it's griseous orb. Pm me for negotiations.

Lestart

Looking for Giratina with griseous orb, PM me what you need and I will see what if I have it or not :)

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
I have a lvl 47 giratina I have two one from the sinnoh so I have no need for the giratina listed

Make fair offers

taz28

i have a shiny Giratina lvl 29. its my favorite but willing to trade for event pokemon. doesnt have to be shiny. i would like a darkrai of any kind. thats just a preference. i also have many legendaries and have shiny rayquaza and raikou. PM me if ur interested

Last edited:

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Offering a UT serious Giratina with 31 Sp Atk. IVs. PM me an offer.

nalhutta

Trainer
Giratina

Offering: T lvl 70 Giratina (Sassy) [gained 3/4 bar xp]
Seeking: Any UT Gen 5 Legendary or EVent.

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
I have 2 Giratinas. One is normal but it's bold. The other is shiny but not very good.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
FOR TRADE:

Shiny Giratina - Hasty, lvl.72

I have a UT giratina for trade, PM me!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
TRADING:

Shiny Giratina - Hasty, lvl.72

Status
Not open for further replies.