• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#487 Giratina Altered Forme / Origin Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_RnR

Looking for Giratina. I'm offering Zapdos. Mew, Manaphy, Dialga and Azelf

Have 2 Giratinas up for trade, both in altered form. Looking for shiny pokemon I dont have or pokemon from countries other than America so I can breed them for Shinies. Also have other legendaries to trade. PM me with offers.

Dyabel

Offering lvl 100 liberty garden victini, looking for shiny giratina, shiny shaymin or shiny darkrai

Last edited:

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Shiny, UT, Adamant, Lvl. 1 Giratina up for trade, PM me

Offering a Lv. 47 bold Giratina in altered form. Moves currently has are Shadow Claw, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, and Shadow Force. Also can infect with a pokerus. Looking to trade for a legendary I need (see in my sig) that needs to be legit, preferably UT and at or below lvl 70-80. Plz PM me with offers. Thanks for your time. =)

Xidius

Looking for any level Giratina.

I have almost any Pokemon from White available for trade, including legendaries. PM me.

de_darkrai

Looking for dex Giratina for my Black. VM Me if you could lend me,Thanks.

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
Giratina

UT Giratina with the orb to change form.

Looking for ;380; ;381; ;493; ;151; :494: ;386;

Still have a lv 47 Giratina available. Looking for Shaymin, Manaphy, Deoxys, or Darkrai in return. PM me with offers please. :)

Virtuous

Level 100 Japanese Giratina available looking for anything in my Sig and maybe some others

sal555

Have a giritina lvl 58 with jolly nature. knows ominous wind dragon claw shadow force and shadow clasw. can trade in either form you want. pm if you want to set up a trade

ShaoWeh

Looking for a Lv 1 UT Adamant Giratina. PM me with what you want

Tymell

EDIT: Taken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.