• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#487 Giratina Altered Forme / Origin Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Hey everyone! Look at this great shop! It's in my signature! Check it out! Over 70 shinies and tons of other pokemon!I even got a FREE POKEMON!
Might just have that legend you're looking for!

crazay195

have a lvl 20 dream radar giratina for trade pm me if interested

neorafia15

Have a Giratina. Seeking offers but anything in my Sig is auto (not the starters).

hasso

I have a Dream Radar Rash "Thoroughly cunning" lv.40 Giratina, looking for Dialga or Palkia, PM me if you're interested :D
until then let's keep making the world a happier place

Hasso

SkylanderSchool

Does anyone have ashiny one for trade? Level, nature, and all other stats could be anything.

HHG

i have this pkmn

Last edited:

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Giratina so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Rainy Bluefoxie

looking for a shiny legit giratina, RNG is fine, I will pay you your choice of 3 shiny ut pokemon. Most near flawless. The shinies i own are 2 shiny modest charmanders, 3 shiny eevees 2 modest one relaxed. As well as a shiny larvesta, mawile, litwick, entei, suicune & raikou, Golurk,chandelure, gengar, And so many more. I have every legendary up for trade and many events. You can mix and match between the shinies and events. I just want a real shiny giratina no fakes... . Also all my poke are completely legit and i guarantee satisfaction or your pokes back. All pokes from me are UT. and not nicknamed.

zombi

Breeder
Giratina origin

I got a UT lvl 40 dreamworld origin Giratina with the hidden ability

PM me offers because i dont need it

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
I have a ut dream world Giratina. pm me with your offer to trade.

Liamb2324

Have a legit giratina lvl 53 but trained it rock climb serious nature from platinum pm your offers

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi

Searching for a Giratina.

PM me for offers.

Thanks

Ariel

I have a level 5 untouched legit giratina with its hidden ability, i will trade it for an untouched meloetta

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have dw girantina and reg girantia, pm me with offers or anything im looking for in my sig

luggasuggah

Happy to be here
Have one unclaimed lvl 1 Giratina, Palkia or Dialga on Heart Gold (European english version). can soft reset to a prefferable nature.

My signature says what I want.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have the following events for trade:
Dream Radar Giratina Lv.5 w/ Telepathy
PokeWalker Munchlax Lv.5 w/ Selfdestruct
Japanese Arceus Lv.100 w/ Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Judgement (not 100% sure if legit)
WIN2013 Keldeo Lv.50 Resolute Forme
Plasma Deoxys Lv.100
SPR2012 Zekrom Lv.100
DW Banette Lv.37 w/ Cursed Body
FEB2012 Mewtwo LV.70 w/ Electro Ball
DW Arceus Lv.100

Draygore

I have a Dream Radar Giratina up for trade in exchange for any pokemon in my sig. It is Untouched at Lv40 is of Calm nature and has the ability Telepathy.

Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

creature

Hey guys I have one of the new giratina's from the current give away as they messed up my towns wifi :D so someone can get one early. I am looking for a shiny phanphy with a attack or defence nature and ice shard :) or anything else inreresting. Pm me offers :D

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
I am searching for a Giratina lv. 10 or lower. Any nature will do, and I have a Modest natured event Dialga, and a spare event Deoxys for trade in exchange. PM me for details, or if you want something else that is reasonable (IE, not a lv. 9 and under Zekrom, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.