• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#487 Giratina Altered Forme / Origin Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare Kyurem, 2 three swords of Justice trios, and 2 Uxie-Mesprit-Azelf trios. All I want is a non-shiny Japanese Giratina. (Athough it doesn't have to be dream radar, I would appreciate it if it was).

Garchompers

i have a regular giratina UT with griseous orb looking for naive nature deoxys

GalenIYIarek

Hello! I am looking for the GameStop shiny Giratina. I have the GS Palkia and Dialga for trade incase you missed out. Any help would be awesome! Thanks

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Lonely Giratina guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 50, a lvl 2, and a lvl 1 Giratina for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I have a spare GameStop shiny Giratina. If anyone has a legit Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, or Jirachi, I would be happy to trade with you. (Sorry if I don't have much to offer--I also have a spare of the GS shiny Dialga and Palkia.)

zombi

Breeder
Offering a shiny game stop event Giratina

Looking for shiny lotad, shiny karrablast, shiny sandlie (moxie), Shiny heracross (moxie), shiny metagross, shiny litwick, shiny rotom. Will hear other offers but mainly looking for those mentioned.

zombi

Breeder
Offering a shiny game stop event Giratina

Looking for shiny lotad, shiny karrablast, shiny sandlie (moxie), Shiny heracross (moxie), shiny metagross, shiny litwick, shiny rotom. Will hear other offers but mainly looking for those mentioned.

I have a bunch of dream radar giratina. Looking for DW pokemon andpokemon that evolve from trades and Happiness. Also legends besides mew,mewtwo,celebi,moltres,jirachi,ho-oh,giratina, dialga, palkia, shaymin,lugia. Also looking for other pokemon to complete my pokedex so PM me offers and I will try to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.