• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#488 Cresselia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i have a lvl 100 cresselia for trade lookin for shinnies or certain events like tru eggs/arceus etc i'm willing to take more than 1 event for it if yu want that is

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Have a cresselia. PM me, would like other legends for it.

Lestart

Looking for a cresselia, I have just been scammed of it. So please have pity or just let me have the DEX for it and I will look it for myself on the GTS.

Offering Shiny Flawless Bold Cressilia. Took me a while to RNG so only serious offers.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering interesting goodies for Cresselia... :p

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading away my Spare Cresselia.

Open to offers but;
I don't want;

DW Pokemon
Hacks
Clones
Pokemon I have already
Pokemon in Masterballs
OT Mat Pokemon - hard to trade on!

Quiet160

trading away untouched cresslia. looking for any kyogre, groudon, latios, or latias, or any other reasonable offers

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for Cresselia, offering plenty of goodies :)

pm me to set up a fast trade!

Sulfron

looking for a cresselia for dex entry if possible, please pm with offers or ideas.

ccst

Endurance Wonder
I'm looking for a Bold Cresselia with good IVs in HP, Defense and Special Defense. If you got one then please let me know. I can offer anything you want, like a Shiny Pokémon. I don't hack and I'm not looking for hacked Pokémon either. It would be much appeciated if I got one, really. I'm not stingy of what I offer so abuse me LoL. PM me if you're interested, heck I can even pay real money for it (I want one so badly). =/

nalhutta

Trainer
Cresselia

Offering: UT lvl 50 Cresselia (Serious)
Seeking: Any UT GEN 5 Legendaries or events.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I'm looking for a nice UT Bold Cresselia, Shiny or Un-Shiny with Perfect Sp. Def, Def and HP IVs!~ If your Cresselia is trained, please PM me with more details!~ ^_^

Also no Hacked Cresselias please.. I don't want another hacked Cresselia T_____T

I'm offering a Level 100 Reuniclus (Specifics) and if that doesn't satisfy you, I can offer more, just PM me please ^_^

K1B2

Forecaster
I'm seeking a Cresselia of a bold or calm nature with decent IVs. I can offer a legit gamestop Celebi or a shiny Azelf in return. I would accept clones, but no obvious hacks please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.