• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#488 Cresselia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I have a Cresselia and I'm looking for a Celebi. VM me with offers!!!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading; Cresselia - Brave, lvl.50

ccst

Endurance Wonder
Please write down the natures and IVs of the Cresselias, then it's so much easier to actually make a deal.

ToukoLovesN

Pokemon Goddess
Willing to trade any Ishu region pokemon, and eevees for a Cresselia.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading:

Cresselia - Brave, lvl.50

flameblight

I have a lvl 50 Hasty Cresselia from Platinum I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi.

Last edited:

lucaflo

I'm looking for Cresselia for the dex entry only (unless you want a full trade). I have Landorus, Thundurus, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia and ho-oh for trade

Ariel_RnR

Looking for Cresselia. I'm offering Zapdos. Mew, Manaphy, Dialga and Azelf. Send me a PM if u re intrested.

I have a Cresselia to trade. Looking for Shiny pokemon I dont have or breedable pokemon from countries other than America. Also have bird trio, lake trio, Regirock, Regice, and Dialga to trade. PM or VM with offers.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Im looking for a brave cresselia with the move tutor move role play.smogon says that they can learn it but the move tutor wont give me the option of teaching it.
If someone has a legit cresselia with role play please pm me ill trade you a flawless timid alamos darkrai

Looking For: UT Lv. 50 Cresselia with Sp. Def/Def boosting nature
with HP, Sp. def, Def IV's 31
can be shiny or not will trade more for shiny.
ONLY LOOKING FOR ONE DESCRIBED ABOVE. PMme with offers have many shinies to trade

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
HELLO! If anyones looking for a Cresselia, I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, Mewtwo Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

Afcaftw

looking for a bold, calm, or timid cresselia UT
offeringlvl 100 calm shiny lugia. and other shinys
PM me so we can make a trade

de_darkrai

Need for it's dex entry. VM Me please :)

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello~ !! :3 I currently have a legit UT Cresselia nicknamed "Crescent" up for trade it is Docile nature~ D: Im not looking for much in return pretty much just trying to free some space but still please keep the offer fair~ :3 !! PM me If yewr looking for one. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.