• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#488 Cresselia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasandra

hi

can you help me with any of these pokemon just let me know what you would like to trade for

Magester

Dark Trainer
Hey! I'm looking for a Cresselia, so if anyone's willing to trade one I'm happy to work out a deal. PM me if you're interested.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Looking for an RNG'd Cresselia
Bold or Calm
31/x/31/25+/31/25+

look in my trade shop for offers

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have an rng'd nearly Flawless bold cresselia 31, 12, 31, 31, 31, 29-31, 31 not sure about SPDEF's iv, he's slightly touched ev'd in DEF and SPDEF I don't know the iv's. Might need to be wiped. Check my tradethread for wants.

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF Cresselia with bold nature, offering the following:

Legendary Pokemon:

- Reshiram
- Victini
- Tornadus

Shiny pokemon:

-Eevee

Dw pokemon:

- Dratini
- Vulpix
- Poliwag
- Gligar
- Shinx
- Caterpie
- Eevee

Got lots more so if your looking for something else just let me know and i'll see what i can do.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have a lv100 impish TRU regigigas a lv70 timid SPR2012 mewtwo and several aMovie14 vicini modest adamant hasty timid and I think brave .

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Have lv100 impish TRU regigigas, lv70 timid SPR2012 mewtwo several Movie14 victini with vcreate modest adamant hasty timid and I think brave I will trade any of these for that shiny cresselia if you have it and are interested PM me when you get this

Duskreaver

Bug Maniac
Offering an UT Cresselia. Looking for Giratina or other offers.

Edit: Traded.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a Timid/modest/bold/calm/Sassy/relaxed shiny cresselia preferably with icy wind, and signal beam UT must be 100% legit I hate hacks and will not trade for them I have had bad experience with them PM of anyone is interested

Last edited:

shinymilotic312

Looking for any cresselia preferably shiny but it doesnt have to be.

i can offer:
phione
eevee
escavalier (only for a shiny)
most of the starters
zorua
cofagrigus with pokerus (only for a shiny)
claydol
and skitty

~pm me if youre interested :)

bloousa

Have a japanese cresslia. Looking for Shiny latios/latias. PM me if interested

Deza

I have a [Non-Faithful Encounter] Shaymin, I'm willing to trade for a Cresselia.

Last edited:

Janaff

I'm looking for two calm UT Cresselia (One with a really low speed IV would be great.)
I can offer shiny Pokemon and possibly events (though, I don't have many.)

ProfZeusNoble

Pokemon Seeker
I have 2 Cresselia available but only 1 will go dependant on offers, they are Level 50 Adamant and Level 68 Bashful. I am after : Celebi, Mew, Arceus, Jirachi, Zekrom. PM me with offers, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.