• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I have a UT bold Manaphy
And a
T shiny careful Manaphy

Both legit and both for trade :D have a look at my trade thread

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny Manaphy

offering a legit shiny Manaphy, lvl 1 UT and FLAWLESS. looking for other events or a few(as in more than 1) base form shinies. pm me with questions or offers thanks :)

Last edited:

Dyabel

ofering phiones, looking for porygon, dusknoir, electivire, magmortar and rhyperior

Last edited:

woogfroo

Offering adorable little Phione. Can breed one with any desired nature and infect it with pokerus on request.

Looking for Spoink, Smoochum, any Rotom form except the plain one, or anything else that might be interesting.

I also love ones with names not in English because they're 10x cooler when I don't know what to call them.

AlexiaFoster

Pokemon Professor
Hey I'm looking to trade for data or for keeps on these legendary Pokemon. I'm looking for:
Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

I have:
Virizion, Larvesta, Volcarona, Entei(shiny), Victini, Ho-oh, Groudon, Moltres, Suicune(shiny), Kyogre, Regirock, Terrakion, Kyurem, Regice, Thunderus, Raikou(shiny), Zapdos, Articuno, Registeel, Cobalion, Zorua, Giratina(with griseous orb) Celebi(Zorua Event), Uxie, Lugia, Cresselia, Mespirit, Palkia(with lustrous orb), Dialga(with adamant orb) and Rayquaza.

Like I said I'll for keeps or for data, I can also get any of the starter Pokemon for ya.

My friend code is 3782 8334 5031, please message me back, I only have about an hour to trade =]

Phuros

Happiness ~
Offering a UT Lvl 1 Manaphy with a quirky nature

Looking for a nice shiny :3

PM me if you'd like to trade

Ariel_RnR

I have a Manaphy. im LF other legendary. Send me Pm if u re interested

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
looking for any manaphy can offer
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile(with Ddance& Dclaw), Chimchar, Snivy, Treecko, Tepig, Oshawott, Ponyta, Mareep, Archen, Tirtouga, Zorua, Gothita, Solosis, Deino, Ditto, Dratini(soon), Evee, togepi, Horsea, Abra, Gastly

Lightey

I'll trade a Shiny Minun for the 2007 TRU Manaphy. PM me if you're interested.

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
HELLO! If anyones looking for a manaphy, I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, mewtwo, Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

Looking for any legit Manaphy, doesn't necessarily have to be shiny. Would prefer level possibly be below 70-80. Have all starters I can breed, a spare Giratina, and a lot of the pokemon so I may have what you are looking for. I have a Japanese Ditto I can use MM to produce a shiny if willing to be patient for me to breed it. Also have pokerus to infect with. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.