• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

domhart94

I have an UT phione hardy nature. I need suicune the Regis latias groudon kyogre deoxys mesprite azelf palkia dialga cresselia

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Looking for a Phione of Manaphy. Any nature. Will offer Kyurem, JPN Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion or Flawless Dratini.

AsiaMania

Master of Pokemon
offering: manaphy Wanting: help evolving my haunter

pm me.

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Looking for Manaphy, can offer any of the following EV'd poke

Charizard
Gyarados
Dragonite
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance)
Garchomp (Outrage)
Haxorus

I also have the GAMESTOP Raikou and Entei both at lv35 but still have their special moves. And I can give you ANY breedable pokemon and can do most egg moves.

PM me, I'll make it worth your while :-D

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I have an UT level 1 Phione for trade.

NicSmitty

trade completed.

Last edited:

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
hey I have a couple manaphies in stock (I do clone) pm me with offer I like Shiny flawless pokes Flawless egg move pokes and Shiny Flawless Ev'd pokes (to lvl 90 preferably but 100 is accepted also) thanks

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm seeking a Manaphy (preferably untrained). Offers are in my signature. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Never mind. I have one already.

Last edited:

Martiniondarocs

FC: 0516 7277 5563
looking for a manphy....have a tru shaymen, wishmaker jirachi, gamestop entie, and win2011 riakou for trade. pm me with offer

also looking for a celebi and an arceus

Mycul99

Due to some Bad RNGing I have some spare Phiones up for trade

I have....

2 Naive shiny Phiones with IVs 31/19/26/20/13/31

and

1 adamant flawless Phione with IVs 31/31/31/26/31/31

Im after some Dream world females especially the high end ones...

Spinda, skarmory, magby, and others

just PM with offers and ill get back to you.

Sciona02

Looking for any phione or manaphy. Can offer any Kanto pokemon except porygon, ditto, or legendaries. Also have any Johto, Hoenn, or Unova starters! PM me if interested

DEMON1

Pokemon Master
Pokemon i don't currently own.

Arceuos, manaphy, phione, mewtwo, rayquaza, the Regis, latias, latios,darkrai, deoxys, shaymin, celebi, jirachi

Would be willing to trade almost anything for them just PM me with what you are offering and what you are looking for in return.

;486;;386;:386-s:;381;:647:;493;;380;;384;;491;;151;;385;;386-d;;489;;249-d;;379;;386-a;;488;

Black FC: 0046-2193-0089

Status
Not open for further replies.