• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for UT TRU manaphy or other LEGIT manaphy events that are the same but are foreign to America

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Okay, in my attempts to get a special nature on pokemon ranch phione I have another reject; jolly. She is uncloned and untouched has all her original moves.

Offering Phione. Looking for Mew, Deoxys and Shinys.

JMS719

Looking for Manaphy! Offering Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, all three Regis, Mewtwo, and other pokemon. PM me if interested.

JMS719

Looking for a Manaphy! Offering Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, the three Regis, Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regigigas, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Latias, and others if requested. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
looking for a manaphy to add to my team im working on
offering a japanese ditto

shinymilotic312

Looking for any manaphy. i have pokerus, most starters, eevee, and kecleon. or ask for what you want in return and i'll see if i have it.
~pm me if interested :)

mogan3

Wanna trade
looking for a manaphy will give a shiny poke for it pm me if u have one

alomagicat

I have two Phione Lv. 1 Egg hatched UT one Natured: Naughtyand the other Bold PM with an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.