• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Need a Phione to fill up my Dex, can't get Phione over GTS, haven't seen one yet. Prefer Lvl 1.

Offering:

Lvl 78 Mewtwo
Lvl 50 Event Gamestop Celebi (Note: Random nature, has been touched) x 2
Rayquaza x 2 (Lvl 50 and 55) OT: Japanese
Lvl 100 Palkia

PM me, if interested! :)

Trade status: COMPLETE

Last edited:

amp88

Pokemon Master
I'm looking for a Manaphy. I don't care about any specifications it has as long as its a legit Manaphy.

Being dumb, I bought a used copy of Pokemon Ranger and didn't realize the previous owner already had played the Manaphy mission until after I beat the game, and I'd really love to have one in my collection.

I can breed ANY pokemon, I have one of every pokemon aside from Deoxys, Shaymin, Jirachi, Arceus, & Meloetta. All legit catches/trades, so whatever you're looking for, let me know. Depending on the legendary I may be able to part with it as well. Please PM if you have a Manaphy to trade!

EspeonSaifer

Looking for ANY level Manaphy. PM or reply if you have one you are willing to trade.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Would like the dex entry of Manaphy, offering the dex entry of deoxys to trade and trade back.

lynx17

I have a level 1, bold, hydration Manaphy. PM with offers.

Can also breed Phiones.

EDIT: Manaphy gone still can breed Phiones.

Last edited:

Bathrezz

Looking for Manaphy, have keldeo for trade.

Combo

I'm not gonna be unrealistic and ask for a Manaphy, but I would love a legit Phione to get my dex closer to completion.

I can trade any breedable Pokémon, including lots of bred dream world females, and I don't mind doing egg moves/natures/specific ability/one or two specific IVs at 31 if you give me long enough to do so :)

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Deal done (for Phione anyway :))

Last edited:

Mallow

I have some Phiones up for grabs for reasonable offers. PM me if interested and what you have to offer.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Lookin for manaphy only! Lower level the better. PM me o trade.

apk

Offering Phione! Level 1 and bred from a legit parent. It can carry a Leaf, Water, or Shiny Stone if requested.
Check my signature for the Pokemon I'm looking for, and send a PM if you're interested!

looking for genesect, entei, manaphy, and registeel i have

Shiny legendary- raquaza, latios, lugia, latias
shiny- pachirisu, gyarados
legendaries- articuno, zapdos, moltres, mewtwo, mew, ho-oh, kyogre, groundon, regice, regirock, raikou, deoxys, jirachi, cresselia, shaymin, uxie, azelf, mesprit, heatran, palkia, dialga, giratina, phione, victini, reshiram, zekrom, and keldeo

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed phione, pm me if you think you might have something I want.

REN3GADE

I'm offering Kyurem, Zekrom, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Thunderus, Heatran and Phione for event legendaries. I can trade multiple legendaries for the one event and I can check their nature and IV's if you like. Event legendaries I'm after are anything besides Keldeo, Genesect, Manaphy and Melloetta.
I'm also after Kyogre for which I can trade one of the above.

PM me if you're interested :)

ohjeezitskim

looking for a manaphy, lost mine from pokemon ranger when my diamond stopped working- i dont want to keep it. I'll trade back just need it in the Pokedex! I can trade a keldeo or victini to you for your dex

Sheevera

Fire Trainer
Looking for any REAL Manaphy. I can trade event Arceus, event Darkrai, event Victini, event Mewtwo and a few other legendaries like Entai, Virizion, Terrakion, and Kyurem.

Please if your interested PM or VM me.

Also Manaphy must not be hacked, cloned, or cheated in anyway. If you have the legendaries I'm offering PM me anyways and I'll see what I can do to meet your requirements.

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

Gotham343

I'm looking for a Manaphy,I have the Winter event Celebi, Gamestop Shiny Suicune, as well as any starters plus Uxie, Mespirit, and Azlef.

Please PM me if you are interested.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UFT Nintendo of Korea Manaphy. PM me serious offers. Looking for other Korean events or 2/3 normal events at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.