• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
I can breed you any amount of my DWFs, egg move Pokemon, or starters for a Manaphy. PM me for any offers.

DWFs: ;037; ;060; ;066; ;077; ;111; ;116; ;129; ;133; ;147; ;167; ;172; ;174; ;213; ;228; ;231; ;234; ;303; ;320; ;328; ;333; ;399; ;425; ;436; ;442; ;447; :517: :590:

Egg Moves: ;147;-Extremespeed, ;001;-Leaf Storm & Power Whip, ;255;-Featherdance or Rock Slide
Others: :570: & every starter

Last edited:

Earendil

I am currently on the hunt for a Lansat Berry and a Starf Berry. I can offer an untouched Winner's Path Selfdestructing Munchlax (of which I am the Original Trainer); a Phione and/ or a Spiritomb (I'd be happy to trade both as a pair); most of the starters; Pokerus; some bred Dream World females; or something else. Please PM me if you can assist.

JohnnyV

Trade complete.

Last edited:

Hunto47

Amateur Battler
I have multiple Phiones with lots of different natures. I am looking for either a Plustle preferably modest or a Minun preferably calm. It needs to be on any game that can trade with White 2. PM me if interested.

lprulez

Looking for a Manaphy for my dex entry.
Have lots to offer for it.
PM me offers.

Nickfeasey

I am looking for a manaphy, lower level the better. I have many legendaries to trade including lugia, zapdos, articuno, moltres, suicune and others as well as charmanders/bulbasaurs.

RobinRobber

Looking for a Manaphy. The legendary pokémon that I can offer is Cobalion, Terrakion, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Kyurem and Zekrom. Also have many more but only have one of those.

Can also trade you some items like Rare Candy.

PM me if interested!

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for Event Hayley's Phione!
I can offer shinies, legendaries, Liberty Pass Victini. PM/VM me.

Last edited:

BladedScizor

Can trade:

Anything breedable(Save Phione - obviously)
Nearly any DWf available. Only missing a couple of Dream World abilities that are actually useful, like Minncino.
No Guard Golett(Naughty, Docile, or Calm)
Clear Body Klang(Jolly, Naive, or Rash)
Mold Breaker Throh(Relaxed)
Analytic Porygon(Got a lot of 'em)
Heavy Metal Bronzog(Got a lot of those, too)
Naive Meloetta

Looking for a Manaphy, preferably untouched and with a decent Nature.

Arek

Looking for Manaphy. It dosn't matter if ot's legal or not. I can even take it and then send it back. I only want to fill my pokedex and it's the only Pokemon i have missing. I can trade in IV and V gen

Natrillion

Hey guys I'm looking for a legit UT preferably event Phione :)

If anyone has one please PM me ASAP and we can work out a trade!

Thanks guys and thanks for reading

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Manaphy (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it!
Thank you! :)

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Looking for These to complete my pokedex

empoleon
sheildon
bastiodon
mothim
cherumi
cherim
ambipom
drifblim
lopunny
mismagius
glameow
purugly
bonsly
mime.jr
gible
gabite
gachomp
munchlax
hipopotas
brobopass
gallade
skorupi
drapion
toxicroak
carnivine
mantyke
lickilicky
leafeon
glaceon
togekiss
magnezone
tangrowth
yanmega
porygon-z
mamoswine
froslass

Can offer any pokemon from Kanto,Johto,hoenn and sinnoh region

mattio44064

HI there looking for a legit manaphy or a phione let me know what you want. I don't have much in the way of a rarities but I have a few things I am willing to trade.

neorafia15

Looking for any Manaphy. Can offer lots but I have a tentative Spring Meloetta uft. PM offers

Status
Not open for further replies.