• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#489 Phione / #490 Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilchupz

Lucario in Disguise
I'm looking for a legit, uncloned Shiny Manaphy.
I can offer 2 Near Flawless, Beneficial natured shiny UT Hatched Pokemon. :)
Please PM. Thanks!

Edit: trade completed, never mind!

Hi, I need manaphy to finish my pokedex in black 2. I'm willing to trade and trade-back for it (I have every other pokemon except for celebi, meloetta, and genesect).
Please help! :eek: Thanks.

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Looking for a legitimate, uncloned, unhacked Manaphy. I can offer Keldeo and the shiny creation trio from last summer's events. Cheers.

Eutus

Loveable Scoundrel
Hello, Looking for a Manaphy since my copy of ranger got stolen before I could get my egg and I never bothered getting it back. Been doing house keeping and that's what I need to complete my pokedex. No hacks or clones, legit trades only. Have tons of old events. Also willing to IV breed on 6th gen for it, but only interested in a 5th gen Manaphy (pokedex and all). Please pm for details.

Iceman9680

My national pokedex on Pokemon X is almost complete.

The only three I need to complete it , are : Jirachi , Manaphy and Arceus.

Is there anyone willing to trade them to fill my dex or does anyone want another in exchange ?

Blue Yanma

Hi, help me complete my Black 2 Pokedex before the WIFI gets closed down in May! Please!

I Want any legit versions of the following:
Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini

Have For Trade: (All legit, caught myself on Pearl/Black 2, un-used since capture)
Registeel - Lvl.65 – Timid Nature
Regirock – Lvl.65 – Rash Nature
Regigigas – Lvl.68 – Hardy Nature
Uxie – Lvl.65 – Hasty Nature
Mesprit – Lvl.65 – Naughty Nature
Azelf – Lvl.65 – Jolly Nature

Will also throw in a Phione or a couple of any other newly hatched pokemon you need (Including any starters, fossils or version exclusives)!

Pm me if interested, thanks, Tom.

Need a Gen 5 Manaphy urgently, am offerring Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, shiny gligar and shiny victreebell.

tzhaa

Looking for legit Manaphy on X/Y. Can offer a large variety of event legendaries and shinies. Pm me what you're looking for and we'll see what we can work out.

JohnnyBoyTR

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit Manaphy. I'm offering a Zoroark, Cobalion, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Giratina, Terrakion, Heatran, Uxie, Keldeo, Meloetta, Virizion, Latias, Kyurem, and Reshiram. Message me if your interested.

NeniCyclops

Hello everyone! I am looking for a Manaphy to complete my pokedex in y.
I'm offering Darkrai, Shiny Dialga, Victini, Zekrom or Dialga.
Or any other pokemon (if I have it)
PM me if you're interested.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.