• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobe0047

Collector
Offering a Flawless Oblivia Deoxys (UT)
for a:
- A Legit UT NF Darkrai
- A UT Shiny Darkrai
- Or a Flawless UT Darkrai

I WILL KNOW IF THEY ARE HACKED SO PLEASE DON'T TRY ME... -_-''

PM/VM With offers

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for a timid Darkrai, if anyone could help. i have shinies, and also whatever is in my sig.

Volcarona12

looking for a darkrai willing to trade legendaries

trade complete

Last edited:

alesana64

Steel Trainer
i have a timid almia darkrai (flawless and ev trianed in speed and sp attack) feel free to make an offer if you want it.

chaosrealmdream

need once for my dex in white. willing to trade it back as well if you want.

yoda5000

Hello everybody I have a darkrai that I would like to trade for a shaymin, jirachi, celebii, or anything that you think may interest me :) thanks

janeee

Decent trainer
I am looking for a darkrai

Send me a pm

Offering:

Magmortar, Electivire
Blissey lv100
garchomp lv100
+ other rare pokemon

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
ive got an alamos darkrai im trying to get rid of. however, its in a 4th gen game and id like to get something for it in my 5th gen. pm me with any offers im just looking for events that i dont have

ZombifiedHorror1031

Hi there,

I'm hoping to attain a Darkrai. Either for keeps or just for a dex entry so I can find one on GTS.

Offering Wishmaker Jirachi of any nature you want.

BladedScizor

Looking for a Darkrai, not really picky about it. Can offer:

Any of the starters.
Zorua.
Any of the White Forest Pokemon, save Seedot.
Any of the non-Legendary Pokemon not found in White/Black, save Nosepass.
fDW Pokemon: Dratini, Bagon, Vulpix, Abra, Gligar, Hoothoot, Makuhita, Mawile, Goldeen, Anorith, Lileep, Illumise, Miltank, Skarmory, Slugma, Shuppet, Spoink, Pachirisu
All freshly hatched, can infect with Pokerus if need be.

Last edited:

jstce

No$o
looking for a legit shiny Darkrai will offer any two of the pokes in my sig for it

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Have a Nippon Airways Darkrai. Pm with offers.

laZz403

looking for ANY darkrai will offer whatever i can (dont have much) please PM if you can help a brother out !

VGail85

PKMN Collector
I now also have Alamos and Almia Darkrai. PM with offers.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i have an Alamos Darkrai w/ modest nature, 31 IV's in HP, SpA, SpD and Speed. 4HP/252SpA/252Spe at level 100 with PKRS. It no longer has Roar of Time though, still has Spacial Rend. looking for what's in my sig, or other preferred natured legends or shinys. pm/vm me.

edit: still offering.

Last edited:

Don

Elite Trainer
I have Arceus from DW offering for Darkrai. I would like him to be shiny but don't matter. PM me to trade and Legit only.

ebevan91

I have Darkrai, looking for Shaymin.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
For Trade

SHINY Darkrai - Adamant Nature, Multitype Ability, Level 100 - Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Draco Mereor & Judgment - Had POKERUS

Not fussed about keeping this, just taking up room...

Status
Not open for further replies.