• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Got a Darkrai for trade, looking for a timid shaymin

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering Alamos Darkrai, touched, EVs resetted to 0.

Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo.

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
EDIT: Complete

Last edited:

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
looking for the may2012 darkrai. nature doesnt matter as long as its UT. dont care if its cloned as long as its legit. i have quite a few events, RNGed stuff and various egg move poke to offer so if interested PM me and ill give you a list of what i got.

amb1

Hey Guys I am looking for any LEGIT Meloetta and Genesect, I am willing to part with any of the below, I would also be willing to part with multiple for Meloetta... Let Me know!!

Here is what I have (All legit):

UT Level 50 Careful Movie14 Victini holding Fire Gem, Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
UT Level 50 Hasty 2012MAY Darkrai holding Enigma Berry, Moves: Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, Nightmare
T Level 100 Hasty SPR2012 Zekrom, Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Shadow Ball, Outrage
T Level 50 Sassy N's Castle Reshiram, Moves: DragonBreath, Slash, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
UT Level 50 Serious Cresselia, Moves: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash
UT Shiny Level 30 Adamant Boldore, Moves: Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem, Rock Slide
UT Shiny Level 29 Lonely Boldore (Yes, I managed to catch the only Shiny I ever encountered, twice...) Moves: Mud-Slap, Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem

I can also Breed ANY Breedable pokemon AND Infect with pokerus if needed

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a shiny modest newmoon Darkrai level 50 ut. I'm looking for nicknameable or Japanese shinies.

Violent Red

Looking for an UT Darkrai, preferably Modest/Timid but will accept decent natures.

Have got events/shinies/ev trained Pokemon to offer for it, send me a PM and we can negotiate! Thanks <3 x :')

YuuNeko

Looking for any Darkrai to my pokedex. (;

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Im looking for a alamos darkrai
offering
v-create victini
dream radar palkia
dream radar lugia jap.
dream radar dialga
Dream radar female spiritomb x2
dream radar landorus