• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Darkrai to trade and am looking for a Genesect. Please help me get the last pokemon to completely finish the 5th gen pokedex.

fireice

does anyone have a Timid UT Darkrai to trade.

I can offer:
Genesect (Hasty)
Uxie (Timid)
Keldeo (Timid)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Victini (Timid)
Suicune (Calm)
Giratina (Naive)
Ho-Oh (Quirky)
Lugia (Lonely)
Ho-Oh (Jolly)
Dialgla (Naive)
Palkia (Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Meloetta (Timid)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Giratina (Naughty)
Palkia (Hasty)
Giratina (Modest)
Giratina (Impish)

I have an untouched Black 2 Kyurem, a Shiny Bulbasaur, and an event shiny Palkia. Pm me for offers.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
i have a darkrai, pm if interested

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Looking for a shiny or event Darkrai (with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time)
Offering shinies in signature
shoot me a pm if interested~

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I looking for any Darkrai, don't care about IVs, EVs, Nature, shininess, or anything, I just want one.

Offers are flexible, but at the moment, I am offering some of the Kanto starters, a shiny Golem, maybe Dialga, and Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I am looking for a shiny female Ralts ,Krilia, or Gradevoir. preferably one with good nature and IVs but I am willing to negotiate.
I am offering a Japanese Darkrai lv 100. PM me with offers

Never mind. I found one. But the offer still up for other shiny Pokémon.

Last edited:

fegewers

Felipe
I'm looking for a Legit events:
Celebi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus
Darkrai
Jirachi

I can offer:
SPR2012 Reshiram
SPR2012 Zekrom
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
WIN2011 Shiny Entei
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
FAL2010 Mew

PM-me if interested :D

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Darkrai guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a Darkrai for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Tam98

Hey I am looking for a legit event darkrai pm me if you have one to trade and ill try and find something ya may want, I can trade items as well. I really want one been wanting one for awhile and just missed out on event for it so please if can help me out would be much appreciated. I also have pokerus that I can give as well as an option.

Last edited:

Necronaad

Im looking for a modest or neutral nature, dark void, event darkrai, no clones or fakes

Am willing to trade my event Deoxys, Shiny Palkia, or Shiny Dialga
lvl.100

Last edited:

javian

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a legit Darkrai. Have several pokes up for trade. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

thetrollhunter

looking for timid darkrai offering level 100 shiny electivire, giratina, mew, manaphy and groudon

Last edited:

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
need darkrai for dex completion

send message for trades

no spare events for trade

Ubula

I am looking for ANY Darkrai, so long as his name is in English and unedited, and non caps-locked. :)
I am offering: Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyurem, any of the three Legendary Dogs (or all of them), any of the three Kanto Legendary Birds (or all of them), Virizion, Cobalion, and Terakkion. Or any combination of the above, really. I'd probably be willing to part with three or four of them for a Darkrai. I've always wanted one. PM me if you like anything I have to offer. Thanks. :)

Ubula

I now have a Celebi I am willing to offer in addition to the Pokemon above. :)

Spatule

Still need one, but ain't got anything to offer since Poké-Transfer...

Last edited:

Ubula

I have an untouched English event Darkrai, looking to trade for a Japanese event Darkrai, untouched if possible. Just for superficial reasons. I could probably throw in an extra legendary. PM me if you can help out. :)

Blue_Dino

Looking for Darkrai, the only pokébank legend I have is cobalion I have articuno and I can get a lot of items on request. I also have iv breed just let me know what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.