• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#491 Darkrai
dark.gif

Jamthemaster

Pokemon Collector
I have the following Darkrai, and am looking for 5th gen events when the games come out in America, pm me to make a deal early

Shiny Newmoon Island
Almia
Eigakin (Pokemon Movie 07)
ALAMOS

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Looking for:

ANA Darkrai

Offering:

All US 10 ANIV Pokemon UT
Mystery Mew UT
Rocks Metang UT
Pokemon Box Skitty UT (Nicknameable)
Pokemon Box Swablu UT (Nicknameable)
Pokemon Box Zigzagoon UT (Nicknameable. Adamant. Will evolve to have Glotony)
Any 4th gen breedable shiny through RNG (With egg moves if wanted)
Zorua
English Ditto

Last edited:

bushie

looking for a darkrai offering cresselia or regirock or ice pm me or uxie or any starter from gen 4 regions FORGET THIS MESSAGE

Last edited:

cursed soldier

Ace trainer
i have a lv 100 shiny darkrai lookin for a modest untrained darkrai i would perfur it to be shiny but i guess it doesnt matter to me

HollowGaara

Pokemon Breeder
want a darkrai i am willing to trade any of the 5th gen starters zorua beldum dratini with extreme speed mandibuzz braviary or anything else your interested in just pm me plzz i need a darkrai

flameswy

Lord of Light
i have darkrai. lots of darkrai.
most of mine are newmoon, as i like to keep my alamos, ranger and shiny ones not for trade......

still, if anyone wants one of the other ones, give me a pm. im looking for shiny deino right now. :D

Poketris79

Legendary Trainer
I am offering a lvl 50 Darkrai.Also this isn't a event.I got it out of a trade.

Want:
Shiny Deoxys
DW Arceus.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have some Darkrais to give away so if you would like one, all you have to do is PM me so that we can work out a trade, simple as that

looking for a oblivia darkrai.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I'm looking for a Darkrai (or Deoxys/Arceus). I have a Shiny Dustox(;269;Lv.11) and a Shiny Infernape(;392;Lv.100) which i'll gladly trade for a ;491;/;386-a;/;493;. If interested, PM me.
No Hacked Pokémon, please.

Last edited:

HollowGaara

Pokemon Breeder
really need a darkrai plz pm me willing to trade any of the starters from any gen and a couple legends if ur looking for anything and have a darkrai pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.