• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexiaFoster

Pokemon Professor
Hey I'm looking to trade for data or for keeps on these legendary Pokemon. I'm looking for:
Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

I have:
Virizion, Larvesta, Volcarona, Entei(shiny), Victini, Ho-oh, Groudon, Moltres, Suicune(shiny), Kyogre, Regirock, Terrakion, Kyurem, Regice, Thunderus, Raikou(shiny), Zapdos, Articuno, Registeel, Cobalion, Zorua, Giratina(with griseous orb) Celebi(Zorua Event), Uxie, Lugia, Cresselia, Mespirit, Palkia(with lustrous orb), Dialga(with adamant orb) and Rayquaza.

Like I said I'll for keeps or for data, I can also get any of the starter Pokemon for ya.

My friend code is 3782 8334 5031, please message me back, I only have about an hour to trade =]

Phuros

Happiness ~
I have a level 100 Darkrai up for trade
Looking for some nice shinies :)

PM me with offers

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Offering A Darkrai. Want:

Regirock, registeel, regice, Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltras, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Garatina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, and accepting any other offers.

Edit: Trade accepted. Offer no longer exists.

Last edited:

saggy0

darkrai

looking for a ALAMOS darkrai

willing to trade

zekrom, zorua

pm me if interested

Last edited:

d4rkpnio

up for a trade alamos-usa darkrai UT pm me if interest

Dyabel

Offering lvl 100 liberty garden victini, looking for shiny darkrai

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Up for trade:

KOREAN

Alamos Darkrai, Modest UT, but cured of PKRS. I have not checked for IV's yet, but it is possible that the pokemon is flawless/near flawless. I will update when I have those particular specs.

Please only make serious and VERY good offers, as this pokemon is pretty darn rare.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
like guy above me except im actually offering a ut korean darkrai, not a touched one. will trade for 3 events. vm me :)

abrar14

Statter Master
looking for a ev trained arcanine with morning sun. offering ev trained darkrai. pm/vm me if you wanna trade

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
HELLO! If anyones looking for a Darkrai, I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, mewtwo Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

Arceusking33

Hi if anyone has a Darkrai who would be open to trading it let me know. I have a level 100 Regigigas, a level 100 Rayquaza, and many others.

Looking for any legit Darkrai, doesn't necessarily have to be shiny. Would prefer level possibly be below 80-90. Have all starters I can breed, a spare Giratina, and a lot of the pokemon so I may have what you are looking for. I have a Japanese Ditto I can use MM to produce a shiny if willing to be patient for me to breed it. Also have pokerus to infect with. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time. =)

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Looking for an untouched legit Event Darkrai. Offering legit Celebi Event. PM me pls

looking for a darkrai of any kind (obviously prefered beneficial nature, ut flawless etc, but any will do)
can offer a few shinies (dont have many), many legends. the only non-ingame legends i have is a touched smr2010 jirachi (my friend borrowed my game and trained it to 32, dont know ev's or iv's) and a level 100 jiarchi obtained via gts.

Stodiac13

Looking for a Darkrai. Look below in my sig for pokemon I am offering. PM me if interested =)

Status
Not open for further replies.