• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
I've also got an ALAMOS Darkrai. Check out my trade shop in my signature and let me know if you're interested

coolkidnhl

Looking for a a darkrai I will trade a barely touched shaymin pm me so we can figure something out

choatic

Master Breeder
hey guys lookin for a darkrai and willing to trade my level 100 haxorus or level 100 rampardos both shiny and legit, pm if interested

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

handul6

Covered in Bees!
looking for darkrai, any nature. Shiny would be amazing, but is not required.
I have tons of shinies, and shiny legends, also dw eevees, poliwags, vulpixes, and dratinis. Also, a few events.
PM me if you have what I'm looking for, and we can work out a deal.
Thank you

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I have an UT darkrai. Looking for 5th gen shinies. PM me.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for any Darkrai I will trade shiny Rayquaza , Shiny LuCario , Shiny Electross and more if any one interested PM Please :)

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
If anybody have an ALAMOS Darkrai
PM me now!!
I'm offering movie 11 victini

wdistance

I am looking for a Darkrai. I could offer Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, or Shaymin, to name a few.

takbir10

Banned
check my signature if you could negotiate with me
PM me if you wanna trade
really want one any nature but timid is nice
dont need timid but its good

Last edited:

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for an ALAMOS Darkrai.
I offer an UT Victiny or anything on my sig.

suomynona

Serebiier
I am looking for any Darkrai, but espessially one that knows Dark Void. I NEED one with Dark Void.

I can offer Reshiram, and Kyurem. Both. Also PM me if your looking for something different.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I have UT Alamos and ANA (Store Giveaway) Darkrai. Looking for UT events. PM me with offers.

elFA

RNG suspended
ALAMOS Darkrai up for trade.
I'd like a decent natured Jirachi or shiny Rotom.

Status
Not open for further replies.