• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
For Trade

SHINY Darkrai - Adamant Nature, Multitype Ability, Level 100 - Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Draco Mereor & Judgment - Had POKERUS

Not fussed about keeping this, just taking up room...
dude, that's pure hack. for one, it's ability is not multitype, it's bad dreams. for two, it can't learn Draco Meteor or Judgement. In fact, this all looks like an event Arceus' ability and moveset.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I wouldn't know. It was traded to me for my dex and I thought nothing of it. Feel free to get it checked etc. If someone else wants to clarify this, then I'll of course delete my post, release the hack and you wont get an argument from me.

ebevan91

I have Darkrai, looking for Shaymin.

Quoting my own post, still have Darkrai but I don't need Shaymin anymore.

Will trade it for a Victini.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Quoting my own post, still have Darkrai but I don't need Shaymin anymore.

Will trade it for a Victini.

I got a Victini lv 30 from the GTS. Can you give more info about the Darkrai? (OT, level, moveset, location ect). PM me with answer.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I wouldn't know. It was traded to me for my dex and I thought nothing of it. Feel free to get it checked etc. If someone else wants to clarify this, then I'll of course delete my post, release the hack and you wont get an argument from me.
it doesn't even need to be checked or clarified, it's so clearly hacked it should be obvious to you. Darkrai can't get Multitype as it's DW ability. Darkrai can't learn Judgement either, Multitype and Judgement are Arceus thing. Also, Darkrai can't learn Draco Meteor. i hope you didn't trade anything huge for that. :[

Akamu

Beach Bum
Looking for an UT, Timid Darkrai.

It has to be Legit.

PM me.

devildog201306

Event Collector
im am looking for darkrai doesnt matter nat iv nothing just legit and non cloned, i have SPR2012 zekrom and reshiram for trade PM me if interested

Bombadil

The Narrator
I'm looking for any legit Darkrai, preferably untouched, but that's not required. I'll breed up to 3 Pokemon of your choice, with up to three IV's of 31 of your choice. Please PM me if you're interested in this offer. Also note that I'll need some time to breed the pokemon, so please be willing to be patient.

gianttopper

I have an UT Timid Darkrai.

Looking for an UT Timid Manaphy

PM me!

mfp94

I have a UT Darkrai. Looking for a shaymin or jirachi mostly but will consider any reasonable offer.
The Darkrai is legit, so Im only looking for legit Pokemon back. I am willing to budge on the combo so pm me if you are interested.
My Darkrai is the ANA Japanese Event.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Offering level 100 Modest Darkrai, with 31 IVs in HP, SpAtk, SpDef, and Speed, fully EV trained 4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe. looking for the pokemon in my sig with good IVs in preferred stats.

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
looking for UT darkrai please pm me with what you want and we can work out trade.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got lvl71 darkrai with pokerus pm me offers if you are interested

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Darkrai for Pokédex. Willing to trade starters, Dream World pokés, and others listed in my sig. Thanks!

shaund360

Got a lvl 50 Darkrai UT. Looking for a Shaymin, Jirachi or Deoxys

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Shiny Darkrai UFT, it was obtained from the GTS so I can't confirm the legitimacy. PM me if you're interested. I am mostly looking for shinies I don't have yet.

Last edited:

mfp94

I have a UT LV 50 ANA Japanese event Darkrai. If you are interested, PM me. Only looking for hard to get legendaries, event pokemon, or any shiny you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.