• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

markahlpatton13

looking for shiny darkrai
or any shiny pokemon at all

soundxfury

EDIT: Found one.

Looking for a UT 2012MAY Darkrai. Preferably Timid nature but I won't be picky.
I've got events and shinies to trade, either check my sig or PM me and we can work out details.

Last edited:

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i have a relaxed may2012 darkrai i want event pokemon in exchange mostly a v create rayquaza.i have a few more event pokemon like shaymin

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have a sp atk eved modest natured lvl 100 spr2012 darkrai

looking for these
sp atk natured keldeo
sp atk natured shiny latios
shiny metagross(atk nature preferred)
nobunaga's rayquaza

Beriand

Pokémon Breeder
I'm looking for any Darkrai. My offers are in my sig; PM me if you'd like to trade!

basangi

Silly Dreamer
I'm looking for a Darkrai of any kind. I can offer these german Event Cats:
Entei, (Adamant) Raikou (Rash) and Suicune (Relaxed)* OT WIN2011
I can also offer a female Evee with the Hidden Ability.

I also would be fine with a Darkrai just for having it listed in my Pokedex so I can trade for one by myself in the GTS.

I got one. Thank you, Free/Roam/Soul. :)

Last edited:

Ridom17

I have a legit shiny Alteria, my fc is 1034 2365 5630. Please let me know if you are interested ans what time you will be available. I actually missed the Darkrai event and I want one soooo badly. Thanks! :)

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I am looking for any legit Darkrai to complete my Pokédex, I have access to every in-game obtainable Legendary and Starter Pokemon except for the the Sinnoh ones, I also have Movie event Victini, Shiny Rattata, Zorua and a whole bunch of lvl 100 manually trained Pokemon (Kingdra, Gengar, Lapras, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Golduck, Slaking, Walrein, Crobat, Swampert).

Send me a PM if you are interested in obtaining any of these Pokémon and making a quick trade.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I Have a Timid Event Darkrai and a Naive Event Victini im willing to trade for a syther with metal coat or scizor for them. Im not narrowing it down to them though, i just really want one. :D

Trade Status: Claimed

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for a shiny darkrai (uncloned is worth more than cloned, obviously) and will trade things from my signature. PM me for details and hopefully we can work things out :)

Sir_Syko

I'd love a 2012MAY Darkrai, Timid with something like a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread if anyone would like to trade. Can offer something good in return, although no other Event pokemon. PM me and we'll negotiate!

Also after: Movie14 Victini, F DW Eevee/lution, Stunky/Skuntank (any)

mart00

I'd love a 2012MAY Darkrai, Timid with something like a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread if anyone would like to trade. Can offer something good in return, although no other Event pokemon. PM me and we'll negotiate!

Also after: Movie14 Victini, F DW Eevee/lution, Stunky/Skuntank (any)

i have timid but not good ivs.

scourt91

Have a 2012May Darkrai with a Naughty nature completely untrained, comes with its enigma berry, send me a pm with offers

Last edited:

pokemon trainer mystery

looking for a darkrai. don't care where its from as long as it isn't hacked and (if possible) english i can offer:
shiny pokemon
Piplup lv1
Eevee Flawless lv 1
beldum lv1
turtwig lv 1
regiice from ruby/sapphire/emerald level 40
lavitar lv 1
ho-oh lv 70
regirock from ruby/sapphire/emerald evel 40
other pokemon (not shiny
Jirachi from pokemon channel lv 100

might have others as well pm me if interested or if you want more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.