• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladedScizor

Can trade:

Anything breedable(Save Phione)
Nearly any DWf available. Only missing a couple of Dream World abilities that are actually useful, like Minncino.
No Guard Golett(Naughty, Docile, or Calm)
Clear Body Klang(Jolly, Naive, or Rash)
Mold Breaker Throh(Relaxed)
Analytic Porygon(Got a lot of 'em)
Heavy Metal Bronzog(Got a lot of those, too)
Naive Meloetta

Looking for a legit Darkrai, preferably untouched and with a decent Nature.

Nickdaflick

Looking for a Darkrai, can offer mew :)

Sier

I have a darkrai level 100 I'm working on taking away all it's evs through join ave pm me it with offers if you're interested

Natrillion

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit UT shiny darkrai.

I have a shaymin, and a meloetta to offer. PM me ASAP. Thanks guys and thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Natrillion

I have 2 different darkrai to trade both lvl 100 *FROM THE GTS* so they are not events, just to make that clear!

So PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:

PkMnVeteran

Veteran Green
Need a darkrai badly.
Dont care what level, nature, iv's, or ev's

I'm offering the following:

Arceus, level 27, genle nature
Terrakion, docile nature, level 60, ev's in attack and speed
DWF Gligar with superior iv's
DWF abra with superior iv's
DWF Bagon with Superior Iv's
DWF Vulpix with decent Iv's
DWF eevee with decent Iv's
Gastly with outstanding stats, untouched
Heatran from DPP

I'll trade two of these if the darkrai is decent, will attach good items no matter what. Private message me if interested

juwwie

looking for a darkrai to complete my pokedex.
i rather just borrow for a few minutes, but i can also offer a few shinies or legendaries.

also, if you can trade any of the following:celebi, deoxys, kyogre, shaymin, arceus, victini.
then that would be great. just like above, i rather just borrow for a few minutes to fill my pages,
but i can offer a few things for trade

if you want to help, please pm:)

dark_link

Looking for a uncloned legit 2012MAY dakrai offer many events,shiny self rng and other things please pm me

TobiTwin

I have a Lv. 50 Darkrai and am only looking for Mew, Deoxys, or Jirachi the lower the level the better but idc at this point.

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
I'm looking for a Darkrai (and the ones in my sig) to complete my pokédex.

Offering anything breedable. Happy to do tradebacks too to get the pokédex entry. Please PM me! :)

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Darkrai so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

ChuckNorris

Need a Darkrai to complete the pokedex in Black 2, can offer Lv. 30 Deoxys, Summer 2012 Lv. 15 Keldeo, and any breedable pokemon. PM if interested

Falchy

BobaFett
Alright, I'm looking for a legit Toys R Us Darkrai. Or a legit Shiny Darkrai. Be honest.

I'm offering(keep in mind, these are all 100% LEGIT. No bolshevick.):
Shiny Lucario
Shiny Volcorona

These, are sort of legit.(meaning I have no idea if they actually are):
Shiny Lugia
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Flygon

Keep in mind, they are all level 100. PM me if you're interested.

Rickk

Looking for legit Darkrai. I can offer a legit Keldeo

firestarter2398

Looking for Darkrai can trade just about anything
If you have any others in my sig then let me know

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.