• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Looking for a Darkrai for dex purposes, can offer any of these shinys:

Dratini
Smeargle
Tynamo
Tepig
Frillish
Ditto

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Looking for an UT Event Darkrai. PM for anything wanted in return.

I have a 2012 darkrai event, I am looking to trade it for an event meloetta

Jikrin

The Pokemon Master
I have an Alamos darkrai from the gts I want a flawless shiny modest/adamant rayquaza, any celebi, victini, or mew that is modest, calm, or bold, any bashful, docile, quirky, serious, or hardy flawless jirachi. I will through in a master ball for the shiny flawless rayquaza or the neutral nature flawless jirachi.

Last edited:

rbhfd

I have an Alamos darkrai from the gts I want a flawless shiny modest/adamant rayquaza, any celebi, victini, or mew that is modest, calm, or bold, any bashful, docile, quirky, serious, or hardy flawless jirachi. I will through in a master ball for the shiny flawless rayquaza or the neutral nature flawless jirachi.

Alamos Darkrai can't be traded over the GTS since it has a ribbon...

darkdrudge

looking for a Darkrai for collection purposes, will trade mostly anything but don't have many event legends or shiny

pls PM if looking for something specific

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for darkrai, have all legendaries and pokemon including starters you can get in reg game play, and any event after victini a couple shinies listed in my sig pm me!!

darkdrudge

I would be willing to trade both a torkoal and a regirock for your darkrai

White 2 fc: 0734-4274-0313

Natrillion

hey guys i'm looking for a 100% Legit UT ALAMOS Darkrai (please be honest)!

i have a lvl 100 genesect i'm willing to part with, a UT event meloetta, UT event mewtwo with electro ball, shiny umbreon, shiny dragonite. we can always dicuss if there is something else you'd like :)

PM me asap! thanks guys.

Last edited:

PoweofWind

retired
have legit event darkrai pm me (i mostly want genesect and maloetta)

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want a darkrai. In my pokemon black i have all non- event legendaries(some are untouched) that exist, 4 randomly encountered shinies (untouched) and the red gyarados (lvl.51) from the lake of rage. Name:giorogs FC: 2581 4667 9274. I need it very much so plz contact me.

JAMMER823

need any of the following in my sig for a dex entry please help asap

PoweofWind

retired
looking for event darkrai mostly for 2012May offering shinies and more

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I am looking for a legit, Modest Darkrai. I can offer legit Genesect, Keldeo and some other Pokémon. Also, i might have some items such as evolutionary stones to offer. PM or VM if you're interested!

Thanks in advance, i REALLY want a Darkrai after i saw Tobias' kicking butt in the Sinnoh League. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.