• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#491 Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Looking for an UT Lvl 50 Darkrai, any nature. I can offer a Timid Dialga that I caught and transferred from Platinum, or a few DWFs (Gligar/Bagon/Dratini).

Shiny Trevenant

traded away

Last edited:

UchiaBrow

Stay Schemin'
Offering Arceus for Darkrai...

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Have a regular Dqrkrai and a shiny flawless Darkrai for trade, mainly looking for shinys in my sig but I'm open to all offers

Last edited:

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have a shiny darkrai for trade pm me

maresias12

I have celebi. mew and jirachi for trade. I want Darkrai.

I have a celebi, mew and jirachi for trade. I want a Darkrai with good stats in Spatk and Speed. My friend code: 1163 7737 6481.

Last edited:

Be123

Looking for Events Manaphy, Shaymin and Darkrai.
I have a lot of uncloned legit shinies to trade.
I want uncloned too
No hack
PM me with offers

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Looking for an UT timid darkrai. Have a good amount of UT legendaries for trade. PM me if you're interested.

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
Edit: Trade Completed!!

Seeking LEGIT Darkrai, shiny or otherwise, level and nature etc. unimportant.

I have all UT:

Event:
Shiny SUM2013 Dialga, willing to SR for specific nature
Plasma Deoxys x2

Dream World (level 5 or 10):
Dialga x2
Palkia
Giratina X2
Ho-Oh
Lugia

Also have others, PM me if interested.

Last edited:

tzhaa

Looking for a legit Darkrai. Offering the Event Shiny Dialga for it. Pm me if you're interested.

Steddi

Hi I'd like to trade UT calm zekrom or UT hasty Kyurem for an UT Darkrai.

Viiinc

Offering an Alamos Darkrai or a Newmoon Island Darkrai for a legit Meloetta.

bamhm182

I'm looking for most of the event only pokemon. As of last night, I just traded over the last 3 pokemon I needed for a "complete" pokedex to Black 2, so I can offer any of the non-event pokemon, the most recent deoxys event, or the shiny Palkia or shiny Dialga from Gamestop. PM me if interested.

Noblesse Oblige

The Wanderer
Trade done.

Last edited:

Klonoa331

My life as 331.
Looking for a Darkrai just to Fill up the PKdex. Plz share it so I can finish dex before X & Y

I posted this months ago, and I'm still offering it: an event Zoroark in exchange for a Darkrai. If anyone's still interested, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.