• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#492 Shaymin#492 Shaymin
grass.gif
na.gif
grass.gif
flying.gif

Jamthemaster

Pokemon Collector
I have the following Shaymin, and am looking for 5th gen events when the games come out in America, pm me to make a deal early

Movie11
Oblivia
TRU

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
have four shaymin, all lv 30, two UT and two barely touched
see sig for wat I want

illucio

The Illusionist
I have a Movie11 shaymin that transform via galade flower.. (Is that how you spell it xD)
I don't.. Repeat.. I DO NOT WANT CELEBI'S, SHINY DOGS, OR ZORUAS AND ZOROARKS! (I swear I get so many people offering these, it aint funny.)

Minigoth

i have three legit shaymins. pm me offers

Looking for shinies and events. Mainly pikachu coloured pichu, TRU Arceus, Mcdonalds Pikachu.

Last edited:

Minigoth

I now have 5 legit UT shaymin. 2x japanese (Both UT Lvl 30) 1x European (UT Lvl 30) 1x European (Lvl 84) 1x European (Lvl 100) all legit. Pm offers

Looking for event pokemon. I already have 3x each WIN2011 Dogs and 3x Win2011 Celebi i dont want any more :)

Last edited:

swantonbomb2011

i have zorua's 11 tepigs, snivys, oshwotts, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, treeko, torchick
chickorita, totadile,

looking for a legit shaymin

i also have sme more stuff

pm me if interested:)

Socrates

Looking for shaymin, darkrai, jirachi, deoxys, giratina, mew, manaphy.
Don't care about level, shininess, nature, or which event. Just any old one.

Will trade anything from Unova that can be bred, and/or a Victini, and/or some items.
I also have an HG game I can transfer from, so if you want something, ask me.

Poisoncomic

Looking for a legit Shaymin, preferably UT. I have a shiny eevee, shiny charmander, shiny vulpix, shiny shinx, the legendary shiny dogs that trigger the zoroark event, and the event celebii that lets you get zorua. I also have Ash's Pikachu from the Toys'r us event. If anyone is interested PM me.

looking for a oblivia shaymin.

Lvl_99_zekrom

im looking for a shaymin please message me

Status
Not open for further replies.