• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedblood

I am in need of and a shaymin. I want nonhaked or no cloned pokemon. The following pokemon are legit and I want what i receive in return to be as well.

I have the following to offer:
10 anniv pikachu
10 anniv tyranitar
shiny kyogre
shiny mewtwo
10 anniv moltres
10 anniv articuno
10 anniv lugia
10 anniv suicune
10 anniv raikou
10 anniv typhlosion
event pikachu ot:ash
shiny rayquaza
10 anniv charizard
shiny ho oh
shiny groudon
jap celebi
10 anniv latios
10 anniv latias
10 anniv dragonite
10 anniv zapdos
10 anniv espeon
10 anniv ho oh
win2013 keldeo
jiraichi
10 anniv umbreon
sum2013 shiny palkia
sum 2013 shiny dialga
kyogre
sum2013 shiny giratina
palkia
heatran
creselia
uxie
mespirit
azlef

PM me if you're interested. I am really wanting these pokemon and am willing to trade two for one.

Last edited:

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
need shaymin for dex completion

send message for trades

no spare events for trade

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

I am interested in any legit Shaymin. For it I can part with a shiny Milotic, shiny Swellow, shiny Dragonite, shiny Giratina, numerous legends, ANY tradeable item, and quite a few events.

What's the best part? I am willing to give more than one of these things for the Shaymin.

So send me your PMs or VMs!

blackcunicorn

i am looking for legit shaymin, i can offer
some jpn 6V pkm
all ha Gen3-4 starter
starf berry
shiny Chimchar
Latios
Latias
Heracross mega stone
Houndoom mega stone
mewtwo Y mega stone
and more,
please pm me for more,waiting for your pm~

Last edited:

Spatule

Still looking for one, but all my things been transfered to X...

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I'm looking for a Shaymin. I'm offering a full set of the shiny Dragon Trio. If necessary, I can throw in a GameStop Deoxys from the Diamond and Pearl days, which, if nothing else, would motivate me to PokeTransfer some stuff.

Blasting Toise

I need Shaymin- any legit will do and I can trade in gens 4,5 or 6. I have shiny sinnoh Beasts (Giratina, Palkia and Dialga) to offer plus japanese Lugia and some shinies as well.

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
LF: Legit Shaymin.
FT: Uxie, Phione and Yveltal.
I'll try to get a shiny of your choice. (Besides legendaries)

DePariah

Have: UT Shaymin

Note: I can't confirm if it is legit - I didn't catch it myself, seems legit to me though.

Lax nature
4/21/2011
Sinnoh
Apparently arrived at Lv. 30.
Fateful encounter.
Somewhat stubborn.
OT: Outcast

Moves: growth, magical leaf, leech seed, synthesis

Want: Deoxys - any. Also have a few other legendaries that I am willing to trade for a mewtwo or mew.

Ps: can only trade on Gen 5 - don't get gen 6 til my birthday *crys*

Last edited:

Ambimunch

Hey I have a shaymin up for trade in my white version. I got it from the GTS, so I'm not the OT. Im looking for a deoxys (event), normal genesect, meloetta and keldeo. Levels and stats/natures dont really matter either. If interested, PM me.

Ubula

Shiny Shaymin for trade. Looking for a shiny male Hydreigon or pre-evo with a decent nature. PM me. :)

Yinlond

Game Restart
looking for a shaymin (kinda new here)
I got a shiny Lugia, shiny Suicune, Phione, Ho-Oh, and a Thundurus
PM for trade

johnju1112

I am looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; in GEN IV(4) for collecting Pokédex.

I have all other Pokémons without ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493;

I also have shiny ;262; ;327; for trade.

I am also need looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; :494: :647: :648: in GEN V(5) for collecting Pokédex.

The Pokémons I have are the same as GEN IV(4).

If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. And I will return them to you after trading. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4) and GEN V(5).

Thanks you very very much!!

johnju1112

robbilee

Hello. I am looking for a Shaymin, Manaphy, Jirachi, Keldeo, Genesect and Regigigas.

To trade I have: Entei, Shiny Latias. I also have every single legendary not listed above and might be willing to trade for above. Message me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.