• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
I'm interested in any UT Celebi or UT TRU Shaymin; I can offer a UT Timid SMR2012 Keldeo, a SPR2013 Meloetta (which I can soft reset for IVs and natures), or a shiny Mamoswine.

Liko21

hey guys dont ever trade with arc4angel100 he is a scammer he said his pokes and shinys are all legit pokemon and i gave him real event pokemon and he gave me a hacked one and he left a message with full of F WORD AND STARTED TO CALL ME SCAMMER
GUYS DONT TRADE WITH arc4angel100 << THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER DONT LISTEN TO HIM
HIS FULL OF LIE
AGAIN DONT TRADE WITH HIM HIS A SCAMMER WHO USES HACK POKEMONS AND SAYS ITS ALL LEIT HIS FC IS

Kokuei

Desperately seeking a Shaymin as it's the last Pokémon I need for my Dex! I can offer the legendaries in my signature (some of these are events) as well as items, the Pokérus and any other bred Pokémon. Please message me if you're interested, willing to trade a combination of any of these as Shaymin is my #649!

Last edited:

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Shaymin (land forme or sky forme) (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it! As well as Pokerus :)
Thank you! :)

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Looking for a legit shaymin. Can offer many things. Ev trained pokemon etc. PM me

alematwoo

Hi. I'm after any legit Shaymin.

Can trade a bunch of hidden ability pokémon or event Keldeo, Meloetta, or a shiny Pelipper or Wailord. All with Pokerus :)

PM me, cheers!

Natrillion

I have a Peli11 event shaymin to trade. It's UT, and timid natured.

I'm looking for a legit, UT, NOT cloned Event Celebi!

PM me if you're interested. Thanks guys and thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

juwwie

looking for a shaymin to complete my pokedex.
i rather just borrow it for a few minutes but i can also trade a few
legit shinies or legendaries

also, if you can trade any of the following:celebi, deoxys, kyogre, darkrai, arceus, victini.
then that would be great. just like above, i rather just borrow for a few minutes to fill my pages,
but i can offer a few things for trade

if you would like to help, please pm:)

pm me if you want to help

Emiko Bellerose

Hello Serebii Forum!
I was wondering if someone has a Shiny Shaymin with HP Fire
I would love 31/30/31/30/30/31 IV Spread. PM me kay? ♥

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Shaymin so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

rbhfd

Looking for a legit and uncloned Movie11 or TRU Shaymin.
I have lots of shinies (RNG'd) and can offer RNG services if I don't have anything you like.

PM me.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
Looking for legit Shaymin. Offering UT Arceus, Darkrai, Celebi, or Victini. PM me.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a shaymin with a gracidea offering pokemon fir sig and ask if you need a particular item as i will probably have it

Nickdaflick

I have event Shaymin. Looking for pokemon in my signature

PAndrews

Looking for an Event Shaymin so I can claim a Gracidea,
I don't need to keep the Shaymin since I already have an Oak Letter Shaymin, just want the flower :p

Can offer a Genesect (unclaimed, so can be any nature) for either a permanent trade or a trade-tradeback.

rbhfd

Looking for an Event Shaymin so I can claim a Gracidea,
I don't need to keep the Shaymin since I already have an Oak Letter Shaymin, just want the flower :p

Can offer a Genesect (unclaimed, so can be any nature) for either a permanent trade or a trade-tradeback.
Oak Letter Shaymin should give you access to the Gracidea. It will only be given to you during daytime though.
If that doesn't work, it might be possible someone hacked/abused some glitches in Diamond or Pearl to get to Shaymin.

Status
Not open for further replies.