• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

renknight41

I have a lvl 73 Shaymin I'm willing to trade,
I'm looking for an Arceus or a Celebi

Chuggernaut8

Looking for legit Shaymin, can offer : level 30 Shiny Female Garydos, level 100 Shiny Female Serperior, level 53 Shiny Male Garchomp, level 60 Shiny Female Haxorus , level 55 Shiny Male Dragonite, pm me please

99neil99

for the item to turn shaymin into a flying type in gen 5 you need to go to sitration city into the pokecentre and talk to the blonde girl on the right with a shaymin on you and then she gives you the item.

99neil99

hey I have shaymin lv 30 and lv41. im willing to trade it for the arcues of darkrai is theyre legit (fateful encounter).

99neil99

I have these SHINY pokemon : deoxys (fateful encounter)(hoenn), palkia, dialga, tentacruel (hoenn), gengar, raichu, crobat, seaking, staraptor, garados (sinnoh), pigeot (kanto), golem, gastrodon, pelipper, kricketune

I have these EVENT pokemon : mew, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, manaphy, phione, shaymin, darkrai, and arcues.

I also have Pokerus which I caught on an elekid in my pearl. I have spread it through most of my pokemon.

I've also competed the dex on 3rd and 4th gen.

I run most of my pokemon on 5th gen but I still have a bunch on 4th as well.

im interested in your shaymin (y)

99neil99

hey I have a shaymin, arcues and manaphy if you're interested.

im looking for shinies. so your milotic interests me. I have the other 5 you have already but id be willing to trade you for them anyway.

99neil99

I have a manaphy and shaymin. im looking for legit event pokemon and genV event pokemon. don't have any yet :/ kinda started playing gen5 after all the events were over.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have shiny gible and swellow

slogan1990

I am in Need of Shaymin, I have captured every pokemon besides this one, so I can breed anything breedable and can offer these legends: darkrai, suicune, meloetta, victini, zekrom, palkia, mewtwo.

also shiny, Trapinch, Kricketune, Gigalith, Umbreon, Solrock

please help :(

PokéMax

FC: 3612 1264 6269
Looking for Shaymin!

Offering legendaries: Lugia, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Entei, Phione or Kyurem

or shiny: Sentret, Spheal

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
thanks so much for letting me know :)

nickrq

Hello, I am looking for a Shaymin.
I have an extra Mew and a few Shiny Pokemon.
The Shiny Pokemon are:
Herdier, Larvitar, Roserade, Gardevior, Magkaikarp, and Haxorus.
If you are wondering why I have so many shiny Pokemon, my friend is really good at the Poke radar.

Thank you.

Edit:
I have Pokerus, in case you want it.

Optimus3k

Looking for a shaymin. Check my sign for trades. I also have a shiny tentacool.

pokefanatic97

I'm in need of 4 legit pokemon. They are: ;492; shaymin, :648: meloetta, ;490; manaphy, and ;493; arceus

I can offer ;646; kyurem lvl70, ;380; latias lvl40, ;386; japan event deoxys lvl100 w/life orb, ;647; kaldeo lvl15, ;520; UT shiny tranquill lvl63, ;612; UT shiny haxorus lvl60, and ;076; shiny golem lvl30.

PM if interested :D

SteelySam

Looking for Shaymin (any forme), currently have all breedable pokemon and some hidden ability females. PM for negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.