• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
Who needs a shaymin for dex?? I dont cause i just got one!! If you were like me a week ago i can help you free of charge! just trade it back to me;) happy holidays! pm me

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Looking for Shaymin, can offer any of the following EV'd poke

Charizard
Gyarados
Dragonite
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance)
Garchomp (Outrage)
Haxorus

I also have the GAMESTOP Raikou and Entei both at lv35 but still have their special moves. And I can give you ANY legendary through gen 4 besides the regi's and ANY breedable pokemon and can do most egg moves.

PM me, I'll make it worth your while :-D

Last edited:

NicSmitty

looking for a shaymin. I can trade a victini, shiny gyarados, or shiny entei all legit. pm me if interested.

Last edited:

Lrzzi

Lugia Collector
Offering TRU UT event mild Shaymin!
Take a look on what I'm looking for at my sign and PM me with offers. :)

*o*

I have PC shamyn, looking for an English shamyn event.
I don´t have it any longer

Last edited:

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Offering a PC Shaymin (Jolly UT) looking for Events

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Offering a PC Shaymin (Jolly UT) looking for Events

CrimsonIzumi

Wanted-Sky Shamin

hi i would like to trade a sky shaymin or a shaymin thats ready to become a sky shaymin.

i got a lot of neat pokemon to trade for it, give me a buzz if you want one!

:)

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
I want a Shaymin something fierce! I have every other Pokemon which means...I can give you pretty much anything you want! EV'd pokes include

Garchomp (outrage)
Gyarados
Dragonite
Haxorus
Tyranitar
Charizard

I also have a GAMESTOP Raikou that is LV35 but still has all its special moves

Sobe0047

Collector
Hi!
I'm looking for a Shaymin. Land or Sky doesnt matter.
I'm offering a Shiny Dialga, Shiny Patrat, Mewtwo, Palkia, (Reg) Dialga, Rayquaza, Groudon,
Mesprit, Uxie Suicune or a Victini.
PM me if interested! <3

* SHINY DIALGA SOLD FOR A SHAYMIN <3

Last edited:

WhiteGlaceon

Beginner Collector
Probably getting a shaymin in near future, if you would like to trade for it I REALLY need a Gracidea flower :) PM me if interested

Last edited:

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I have a BT Shaymin Calm (Level 30) with moves SolarBeam, Magical Leaf, and Synthesis. I will just give it away if you have a PSN and Portal 2 or Borderlands. If not though i will trade a 2 items or so for it.

PinPin92

Pokémon Breeder
Hello, i am looking for an Shaymin. I prefer it UT, and i am offering any pokemon from ma site. (click the banner).

Also, if you find something you are interested in, and doo not have a shaymin, feel free to offer something else.

Ty, and have a nice day.

MSCPD

Looking for a UT TRU shaymin, offering movie14 victini, some shinies like kyogre or some legendaries, just send me a pm if you are interested and we can make a deal.

ajpoke

Breeder And Trainer
looking for any shaymin have alot to offer pm me

AvoKitty

Banned
Looking for a Shaymin/any form,i have a shiny eevee up for grabs(I could evolve it to any evoltion if you ask),Legendary birds trio,The 3 Swordsmen trio,and Some other legends ^^

Pls PM Me ^^

Please also take a look at the link in my sig,as you may find some pokemon you like that i could trade for one :))
Thnkyouu ,AvoKitty

byoonie

The One & Only
Looking for any legit Shaymin. Nature/level does not matter. I can offer any breedable pokemon across all 5 generations, one of my few DW females, Thundurus , Suicune, or Cobalian. Contact me if you're interested :]

Status
Not open for further replies.