• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for timid fateful encounter shaymin. pm vm for offers.

devildog201306

Event Collector
i am looking for shaymin, I have SPR2012 zekrom and reshiram for trade PM me if interested

Demysta

Looking for a legit, unhacked Timid Shaymin-S (sky form). Can offer a Movie 11 Zekrom, level 100 Alakazam, and a shiny Blitzle. PM me for the trade!

markahlpatton13

i have a shiny haxorus

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Shaymin, either form, for Pokédex. Willing to trade starters, Dream World pokés, and others listed in my sig. Thanks!

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for a Shamin, not picky about i ts nature or moves, as long as he is legit and not hacked or cloned. pm to discuss trade. thx

markahlpatton13

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT SHAYMIN

WILLING TO TRADE
manaphy arceus darkrai victini
SHINY
ho-oh
virizon
lugia
dialga
giratina
phione
metagross
latias
slowking
lucario
haxorus
blastoise

runge14

Looking for a legit shaymin.

PM me with what you are looking for! Looking to re-home one of my shiny suicune...

Magester

Dark Trainer
A legit Shaymin is needed, so please PM me if you'd like to work out a trade. I have a few shiny Pokemon to offer as well.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
shaymin

what are you offering exactly

Magester

Dark Trainer
It depends on what you'd want. As for shiny Pokemon I have Litwick, Audino, Steelix, Crobat, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Looking for fateful encounter shaymin, shiny would be appreciated.
Untouched if possible, too. I'm offering quite a few pokemon, so here's 5, PM for more:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Shiny Wailord
Shiny Sandile
Deoxys

markahlpatton13

i have
jirachi
arceus
manaphy
victini

dh23

Looking for a Shaymin to add to my pokedex, and trade right back. PM me what you'd want me to return.

Volcarona12

i can do trade backs just pm me :) check out my sig for free legit event/special pokes! tell em Volcarona12 sent you.

mgunawan

Looking for shaymin celebi. Please check out my signature for ANYTHING that u might like. I also have shiny Kangaskhan if interested.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i have LEGIT shaymin i will trade it for victini and rayquaza event ones

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Looking for a legit shaymin
Offers:
DW pokes
Starters
Zorua, Phione, Spiritomb
and if I like the shaymin....... Arceus!
Edit: Arceus is level 73

Last edited:

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
Offering a legit shaymin. looking for a dream world Eevee. Has to be female. simple as that. PM if interested.

Last edited:

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for a shaymin - i have an event victini with searing shot etc. up for offer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.