• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help a brotha out! I'm looking for toys r us shaymin!
I'm offering legit event pokemon for yours in return. Some include 10 aniv celebi, movie arceus, spring meloetta and more.
All UT
Pm me if interested. Thanks :)

DrX_Ohio

PokéPeddler
Looking for a legit Shaymin, will trade for any listed in my signature

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Looking for a shaymin, pm if you wanna work out a trade

ChuckNorris

Looking for a legit Shaymin, I can offer a Winter 2012 Mewtwo, a Level 30 Deoxys, and any non-legendaries including starters. PM if interested

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for an event shaymin to get gracidia flower just for trade back can offer any pokemon to trade for to help you with your dex

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Trade complete.

Last edited:

firestarter2398

To lolsgod

Hey I have a meloetta and arcues but no shaymin if you want to trade please trade a pokemon i need from my sig

Thanks

And if anyone has any of these pm me please (except landorus (getting it tonight) and deoxys( event on wednesday for me))

Last edited:
Need Shaymin to complete my dex for good. Can offer Keldeo, Deoxys, Darkrai, Latios, Lugia, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Zapdos or Shiny Golem or Escavalier.

Last edited:

N(emesis)

Need a Shaymin for my dex will trade back i have tons of collateral PM me

LordHole

Looking for an event Shaymin to keep. PM me for offers.

Snackman106

Pokemon Master
Willing to trade my Event Meloetta or Deoxys for a LEGIT Shaymin. or for an event Mew. :)

techofreak

I am looking for a legit Shaymin. Can offer anything but Celebi and Shaymin. Everything I have is 100% legitimate. PM me if interested.

WellFooled

Wandering Trainer
Hello! I'm looking to trade for a Shaymin (or a Manaphy or Meloetta!)

I'm willing to trade any of the following for one: Groudon, Deoxys, Kyurem, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Latios, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Giratina, Landorus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Phione. or a shiny Ponyta. On the non-legendary or shiny side of things, the rest of my Pokedex is complete and I can help you fill any gaps you might have.

Please PM me if you're interested! Thank you much!

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Hi there, I'm seeking a Shaymin. Can offer Dream Radar Legendaries:

Thundurus - Lv.10, Calm, loves to eat
Tornadus - Lv.10, Bold, strong willed
Landorus - Lv.20, Quiet, quick tempered
Giratina - Lv.20, Serious, highly curious
Dialga - Lv.30, Hardy, quick tempered
Palkia - Lv.30, Serious, somewhat stubborn

Plus other in-game Legendaries from white/white2

I also have the Melotta from the recent event, it does have a ribbon so I'm not sure how to trade it x)

Please pm me for more info on stats or if you'd like me to train/level up any of the above pokemon, thanks!

Trade made!

Last edited:

Rickk

Looking for Shaymin, I have a Genesect up for the trade

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Shaymin. Don't care for nature, level, shiny, ...
I just want one :D
PM me if you are interested. Pokémon for trade are in my signature.

NicSmitty

Alright. So I've needed a Shaymin for like three years and I've lowered myself into offering up my super legit, shiny, level 18, motruckin Alakazam. It's pink. Looks all extra psychic and ish. Caught him as a young Abra boy. And now I'm trading him to you for one measly, legit Shaymin. PM me if you're a homewrecker.

Flojet

So iv always wanted a Shaymin and have finally decided to offer any of my rares for a legit shaymin. A quick recap of my pokemon I am willing to trade. x3 SMR jirachi , x2 Victini, x1 PRI Mewtwo, x1 2012MAY Darkrai, x1 SHINY Ho-oh, x1 SHINY Rayquaza and maybe my precious Arceus! Please PM if you are interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.