• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirrou

looking for legit shiny shaymin, i have thundurus, palkia, dialga, giratina
and a shiny female eevee and shiny dialga from the event from gamestop

Last edited:

Viiinc

Edit: Done.

Last edited:

bamhm182

I'm looking for most of the event only pokemon. As of last night, I just traded over the last 3 pokemon I needed for a "complete" pokedex to Black 2, so I can offer any of the non-event pokemon, the most recent deoxys event, or the shiny Palkia or shiny Dialga from Gamestop. PM me if interested.

Klonoa331

My life as 331.
Looking for a Shaymin just to Fill up the PKdex. Plz share it so I can finish dex before X & Y

Hina_chan

I'm looking for a legit Shaymin, I'm willing to trade a UT SPR2012 Zekrom, WIN2011 Entei, Suicune (both have their original moves and haven't been used for the Zozorak event in Black or White) or any in-game legendaries.

If none meets your Criteria then I'm more than willing to negotiate.

EDIT: Trade has been made.

Last edited:

yonar

Turtle pkmn Trainer
looking for legit Shaymin.

Can offer the following:

Event Legendaries:
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Palkia
Keldeo
Mewtwo
Victini
Reshiram

Other Legendaries:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Regirock
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Cresselia
Tornadus
Landorus
Virizion
Cobalion
Terrakion
Zerkom
Kyurem

Last edited:

Dacron

I have a level 31 shiny Shaymin (legit, Oak's Letter) that I am interested in trading for almost any other shiny. The exception to that is event shinies that were offered in the US. Please post what you have to offer and I will reach out to you.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for any event shaymin can offer any pokemon or combination in my signature

pikkichu

Anybody that has a second shaymin that can swap one for my shaymin? Its legit but it has default strand/hacked pokerus so obv not likely to make it past pokebank, please pm. If you can help

chase21

Looking for a shaymin can trade keldeo meleota can do just for dex entry or can trade events

Last edited:

Gotham343

EDIT: Could be getting one, will update

Hey all, I am looking for a legit Shaymin.

I can offer a Shiny Entei, Suicune, Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia from their events. I also have an event Celebi.

If there is anything you are looking for specifically or have an offer, just send me a PM and thanks!

Last edited:

bamhm182

I'm looking for a legit Shaymin. I can offer any non-event pokemon, or a Shiny Giratina, Shiny Palkia, or Shiny Dialga from gamestop. I also have Manaphy.

shenlon

I am looking for a legit unhacked untouched uncloned Shaymin

I have to trade

Shiny Girantia from Gamestop
Jirachi
Groudon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Terrakion - Adamant Nature
Cobalion - Modest Nature

Andreibr

i want a shaymnin, i have a unlegit arceus lv 100. ,legit mew, legit groundoun lv 100 , event zekrom. shyne zorua(from egg).pm in-box

Status
Not open for further replies.