• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#492 Shaymin Land Forme / Sky Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Anyone has a legit spare/clone Shaymin? :S The only pokemon I can offer are in my sig. Please PM me! :(

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Looking for a LEGIT UT TRU Shaymin, Timid nature with good IVs (either average IVs all-around, or high IVs in both Speed+S.Atk). Preferably non-RNG'd and non-cloned, but I guess I can take either, so long as it's legit.

I can offer:
UT MYSTRY Mew (timid)
UT SPR2013 Meloetta (timid)
UT WIN2011 Celebi
UT WISHMKR Jirachi
UT 2012MAY Darkrai
UT Movie14 Victini
UT WIN2011 Suicune
UT FEB2012 Mewtwo
UT SPR2012 Zekrom
UT SUM2013 Giratana
UT Birth Island Deoxys

Last edited:
I need a Shaymin, legit please, I couldnt care less about ivs or natures. I just need it for dex.

shenlon

I have a Legit Uncloned/Unhacked JAPANESE Shaymin that I would like to Swap with someone for a Legit Uncloned/Unhacked AMERICAN Shaymin

I can provide Pokecheck Screent Proof of Authenticity , I would need you to do the same.

Just doing this because I am OCD lol

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for a Legit Shaymin, Pm me for details. Thanks!

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hey everybody, does anyone have a Shaymin up for trade? All my Pokémon are in my sig. please pm me. :)

insanityturtle

Looking for any natured Shaymin, hopefully with the Gracidea flower. I have Shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina avaliable for trade, plus Therians and other legendaries, in addition to a few shinies. Please PM me if you are interested.

pikkichu

Got a legit shaymin, not ut, has default strand(likely hacked) pokerus. Just pm an offer

utlhmsus

I'm looking for any LEGIT Shaymin (no hacks or clones). I don't care about stats or natures. I unfortunately don't have much to offer anymore but I do have the following:

Shiny Tentacruel
Shiny Crobat
Mewtwo

Plus I can breed any Pokemon (including Phione if that helps).

fireice

does anyone have a Timid UT Shaymin to trade.

I can offer:
Genesect (Hasty)
Uxie (Timid)
Keldeo (Timid)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Victini (Timid)
Suicune (Calm)
Giratina (Naive)
Ho-Oh (Quirky)
Lugia (Lonely)
Ho-Oh (Jolly)
Dialgla (Naive)
Palkia (Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Meloetta (Timid)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Giratina (Naughty)
Palkia (Hasty)
Giratina (Modest)
Giratina (Impish)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Chimchar. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for. :)
I can offer many events and shinies such as Regular Event Shaymin and Shiny Event Shaymin

fegewers

Felipe
I'm looking for a Legit events:
Celebi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus
Darkrai
Jirachi

I can offer:
SPR2012 Reshiram
SPR2012 Zekrom
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
WIN2011 Shiny Entei
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
FAL2010 Mew

PM-me if interested :D

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Shaymin guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 30 Shaymin for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.