• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Need Arceus for my Dex. Can breed many Pokemon, and only missing a legendary pokemon.

L.F.D.

sofiadakini

[Trade completed]

Last edited:

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Looking for any Event Arceus- PM for anything wanted in return.

renknight41

Looking for an Arceus, I can offer:
Shaymin lvl 73
Shiny Gyarados lvl 30
Deoxys lvl 100
Phione lvl 1
Regice lvl 65

SnakeMaster

Super Collector
Looking for a Arceus. Would like it to be a permanent trade but I will trade it back if need to, just want to at least get it into my pokedex so I can search for it in the GTS. Any level and nature is ok. I am ok with clones but please no hacks.

I have a few legends I can trade for it, just PM me if interested.

Chuggernaut8

Looking for legit Arceus, can offer : level 30 Shiny Female Garydos, level 100 Shiny Female Serperior, level 53 Shiny Male Garchomp, level 60 Shiny Female Haxorus , level 55 Shiny Male Dragonite, pm me please

Optimus3k

OK, I have an Arceus for trade. I got it from a used game, so I can't speak to it's legit-ness. If you don't care, then I'm looking for a mew or a shaymin.

Looking for Arceus, idc about nature or IV's but nit picky about level; (would be fun to train tho) im willing to offer a shiny steelix level 100 very much legit, im not sure about EVs please pm me

Looking for a Legit Dream World Arceus Caught in a Dream Ball From The Black & White Event Here is are the Pokemon I'm Offering.
Wishmakr Jirachi UT
Please PM me back if Anyone is Interested for the Pokemon I'm Offering are 100% Legit.

Last edited:

pokefanatic97

I'm in need of 4 legit pokemon. They are: ;492; shaymin, :648: meloetta, ;490; manaphy, and ;493; arceus

I can offer ;646; kyurem lvl70, ;380; latias lvl40, ;386; japan event deoxys lvl100 w/life orb, ;647; kaldeo lvl15, ;520; UT shiny tranquill lvl63, ;612; UT shiny haxorus lvl60, and ;076; shiny golem lvl30.

PM if interested :D

PoweofWind

retired
trading arceus for genesect or meloetta

pokecain

Im looking for an Arceus that knows Hyper Beam, ExtremeSpeed, Judgment, and Draco Meteor. If you have this please pm me. We will talk about what pokemon you want in return.

Psycho..

How do you get Arceus in fire red? Is the only way to get it, to either trade or hack it?? If so, does anybody know the hack or is willing to trade? I have pretty much every pokemon in fire red except Arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.