• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#493 Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

ashisghey

Looking for any Arceus for Diamond. I'm unsure of types, since a bunch of these were obtained over GTS, but I have a Suicune, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, and some other possibly desirable pokemon.

Hawkownelson

Grass Master
Arceus

I have a lvl 100 event arceus up for trade. I'm looking for a reshiram.

Last edited:

gvsugod

I have a TRU Arceus up for trade. For 2 of the following EV'd pokemon:

Umbreon/Careful/Baton Pass, Mean Look, Toxic, Taunt
Dragonite/Mild/Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Extremespeed
Altaria/Careful/Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song
Kingdra/Adamant/Outrage, Dragon Dance, Waterfall
Skuntank (aftermath)/Adamant/Pursuit, Explosion, Taunt, Sucker Punch or Crunch.
Weavile/Adamant or Jolly/Ice Punch, Night Slash

**On Hold**

Last edited:
i Have a Lv. 100 UT Event Arceus, all i want for trade is a Lv.1 shiny male Cyndaquil (dont care what nature it is)
(i will not except hacks, it must be legit)

Heya , recieved a Movie09 Arceus , would like to trade it for any Shiny 5th gen. i don't have yet , so pm me(no nature lvl or gender needed in preference , shiny is good enough

Zachmac

I'm offering an Arceus for a Female Speed Boost sharpedo or carvanha.

It's been cloned, if you don't mind, but other then that, it hasn't been touched by any external device.

Reyfaise

Pokemon Master
Looking for an ARCEUS, offering one of the following:

articuno zapdos moltres mewtwo raikou entei suicune lugia ho-oh regirock regice latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza uxie mesprit azelf rotom dialga palkia giratina heatran regigigas phione cobalion terrakion virizion volcarona tornadus thundurus landorus reshiram zekrom kyurem SHINYzoroark

Last edited:

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
PM or VM if you are willing to trade me a Arceus.

I can offer many legendaries and shinies and ev'd pokemon and iv'd pokemon. Just ask what you want!

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Looking for an Arceus. PM me with what you would want for one.

ddark624

Looking for legit arceus
offering a range of event pokemon all UT and i also have a few shineys to offer as well
pm me if your interested

swantonbomb2011

looking for a legit arceus, can trade a shaymin, zorua, phione any generation starter, and a load of other stuff, pm if there i anything specific :)

DrPhil321

Dragon Trainer
Looking for an Arceus ;493; ,no special preferences.

PM with what you want.

Osada

Pokemon lover
does anyone have the TRU american arceus that hasn't been trained? still in as it was received?

I have pokemon w/pokerus, you can have it and spread to all your pokemon,,, really helpfull...

Last edited:
im looking for an american arceus from the 12th movie willing to trade a legit untrained shiny azelf

i dont care about shiny's

arceus must be legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.